2k squats

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was prior to the new rules and squared away with the moderators ...KISSES

Also this is training discussion 2000 squats

Seems more like conditioning discussion to me. BW doesn't usually go in S&P

I will wait a week and video it the next time. anyone in Dallas care to join me feel free. PM suckas

This was prior to the new rules and squared away with the moderators ...KISSES

Also this is training discussion 2000 squats

You amazing feat of 2000 body weight squats belongs in the conditioning forum.

ban_hammer.jpg

Please

You amazing feat of 2000 body weight squats belongs in the conditioning forum.

really so are you saying that it does not take strength to do this? LOL better study up on your type 1 and 2 muscle fibers sucka and look up the definition of strength.

Incidentally it does also condition kisses

I will wait a week and video it the next time. anyone in Dallas care to join me feel free. PM suckas

Man, I'm stoked. Can't wait to watch some dude do 2000 fuckin weightless squats. Can you do us a favor and put it in slow motion and mix it with a Celine Dion song?

strength-

1: the quality or state of being strong : capacity for exertion or endurance
2: power to resist force : solidity, toughness

really so are you saying that it does not take strength to do this? LOL better study up on your type 1 and 2 muscle fibers sucka and look up the definition of strength.

Incidentally it does also condition kisses

fail.jpg

Man, I'm stoked. Can't wait to watch some dude do 2000 fuckin weightless squats. Can you do us a favor and put it in slow motion and mix it with a Celine Dion song?

I'll wear pink victoria secret shorts, and socks with the li'l balls on the end.

Nate, quit acting like you're better than everyone else cause you do a lot of BW squats. Acting like you are I'm amazed you have had an account since 2002.

Is it impressive, yeah, kind of. Does it belong in the S&P forum? Not at all. Plus, what do you weigh 125? 130?

Real Squats

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RyyqDB6WMuI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RyyqDB6WMuI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

strength-

1: the quality or state of being strong : capacity for exertion or endurance
2: power to resist force : solidity, toughness

Yeah there's strength endurance and then there's the strength we give a fuck about here at the S&P. lollerskates

Yeah there's strength endurance and then there's the strength we give a fuck about here at the S&P. lollerskates

It's ok Hitler was a megalomaniac as well. Next time I'll put your girl friend on my back and do sissy squats so there is enough weight on there and this will make your weight restriction happy...KISSES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back