275 Bench Press Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, he'll be off hiatus in two weeks, then he can try again. If he fucks up and pisses me off AGAIN, it'll be a longer ban, just so long as we're all on the same page here.

True.

I've noticed he's a little full of himself.

No he's not just 'a little' full of himself....It's called being an attention whore. No matter the forum, he finds a way to stir up contreversy and get banned. From posting pics that make everyone's eyes bleed then claiming them to be a joke to posting PRs every 5lb every other day to using all and any tools to discredit others while elevating himself.

A part of me does feel bad for the guy because a lot of the shit was instigated by others as well but nevertheless. He did improve quite a bit in the last few months by finally being able to take a bit of criticism when someone responds with anything else but "sexy pictures" or "great lift" (when all sane persons would clearly know that not to be the case.)

A "time-out" is actually a good Idea. we could change his location to "standing with his nose in the corner"

Agreed, but there's gotta be something that sounds a little more harsh than "time out".

It's almost funny how u can piss off people to the point that even posting a 1000 squat or deadlift wont change anything...he's pretty close to that point...

I've got a lot of respect for his DLing abilities. But my respect for him ends there.

I'd like to make his name and AV with "banned" under it my new AV, but I think it'd be too small.

I nominate this thread for sticky.

Although I think it already got pretty sticky after the DW pics.

I nominate this thread for sticky.

Although I think it already got pretty sticky after the DW pics.

This is a classic, but I'd rather see the "pity thread" stickied.

interesting, cause i'd like to see both bullshit threads wiped from the record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back