• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

26yo Max Holloway already has a better legacy than Fedor

A featherweight kid who has multiple losses and can't wrestle is better than the HW GOAT? gtfo

and the proof is in the pudding:

Fedor:
Chael Sonnen (7-7) in UFC
Antonio Nogueira (5-6) in UFC
Mark Hunt (8-8) in UFC
Cro Cop (5-6) in UFC

Andrei Arlovski - UFC Heavyweight Champion. (his best accomplishment)

Holloway:
Jose Aldo - UFC Featherweight Champion. (Twice)
Anthony Pettis - UFC Lightweight Champion.

Brian Ortega (6-0) in UFC

Ricardo Lamas (10-5) in UFC
Jeremy Stephens (16-14) in UFC

Conor McGregor, Tyron Woodley, DC, KN, Tony Ferguson and many fighters have better Career accomplishments than Fedor

and don't even think of Comparing him to GSP and Jones

Bro just because you started watching MMA last year doesn’t mean you can just take things out of context like this. Fedor has had an amazing career against absolute killers in their athletic primes and is arguably top 3 GOAT. I suggest going back and educating yourself before making anymore flippant threads.

@Tap machine - might be time for you to tap out bud. This is the type of embarrassment you're going to have to live with.

Egypte dominated African football but they fell short when it's the World cup.
is there anything shameful in thanking that a dominant UFC Champion has a better legacy than one hell of a fighter in the C league?

beating aldo twice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any fedor wins

Oh...Now Aldo is a HUGE deal when talking about Max?? I mean, just before that everyone was shitting on Aldo for fighting smaller guys at FW, then saying he sucks cuz he got KO'ed in 13 secs by an even bigger FW. Ohhh but when talking about how great Max is...Aldo is a HUGE deal.

Egypte dominated African football but they fell short when it's the World cup.
is there anything shameful in thanking that a dominant UFC Champion has a better legacy than one hell of a fighter in the C league?
I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. Sleep it off mate.

<28>

Randleman > Anthony Pettis, Brian Ortega , Ricardo Lamas, Jeremy Stephens
Plus, everyone in PRIDE was doing steroids except Fedor.

Ban and wasteland this.

That's a pretty goofy comparison. TS must be a teenager.

Why did you not add UFC HW GOAT Timmy in that accomplishment list? Timmy is the Jose Aldo of UFC HW division

No matter what Holloway does or achieves, he will never surpass Fedor. This isn't about win-loss ratio. Its like comparing Jesus and Jeff Bezos.
Dont get me wrong, I love Holloway.

Randleman > Anthony Pettis, Brian Ortega , Ricardo Lamas, Jeremy Stephens
Plus, everyone in PRIDE was doing steroids except Fedor.

Ban and wasteland this.
17-16 in C league fighter is better than Anthony Pettis, Brian Ortega, Ricardo Lamas, Jeremy Stephens...alright

Has Max beaten an assortment of opponents who are Olympic medalists, K1 champions, ADCC champions, and champions from the major MMA promotions (Pride FC, Strikeforce, Rings, Pancrase, UFC, Vale Tudo, Rizen)?
No.
Fedor has.

Back