• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

26yo Max Holloway already has a better legacy than Fedor

lmfao stop. conor and woodley are more arguable than max

How to prove you're not a can crusher?
crush more cans...
30-0 or 100-0, when he faced real competition he fell short
Lol, faced real competition who where all losing in the same organization he was dominating at the same time. I guess all those former UFC champs (which seems to be your benchmark for gauging talent) proves that UFC HWs are bums too eh? Apparently only Strikeforce had "real competition" at HW, well them and Elite XC.

Do you actually think before you post?

as far as legacy goes starting to think Randy did it best

when you're obviously past prime, keep fighting top contenders and/or whoever they throw at you until you suffer a big loss where you're clearly outclassed, then hang it up

Can’t argue with stupidity.

Finally someone gets it. Fedor sucked. He only beat like one dude that wasn't a can and it was lucky. He's a fat slow plodding pudding cake.

That's right. Putting cake.

beating aldo twice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any fedor wins
Aldo is one of my all time favorites and beating him twice is definitely a huge feather in Maxs cap but in context Fedor beating Big Nog twice at the time was if not equally atleast comparably impressive.

Horrible typical thread right after a fighter loses lol. You see it so many times. “They were never good, can crusher, why don’t they just commit suicide” etc etc

Aldo is one of my all time favorites and beating him twice is definitely a huge feather in Maxs cap but in context Fedor beating Big Nog twice at the time was if not equally atleast comparably impressive.
Lol no, not even close actually. Aldo resume and skills put big nog to shame.

It's always entertaining reading these troll posts on here.

Lol no, not even close actually. Aldo resume and skills put big nog to shame.
Lol, well you just made it pretty clear this conversation is pointless.

Look at my post history, I fucking love Aldo and defend him constantly but the context surrounding Fedor and Nog at the time of these fights does not support your statement.

I disagree but whatever floats your boat bud.

Fedor is a pioneer GOAT. He defeated the best in his era and that’s that.

Just wait til Holloway starts losing and then all his "great" wins will be re-writen by revisionist forum nerds as well. "Jose Aldo, that chump that got knocked out in 13 seconds? So what! Everyone was knocking him out" etc

it's true but fedor fangirls cannot accept true facts, they are too emotional and irrational

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back