I couldn't care less how he feels in real life.
Fact of the matter is, he goes as low as no other fighter in MMA history to promote himself which tells a lot about him.
Yet his greatest wins are decisions over Nate Marquard, Yushin Okami and Dan Miller.

dude i usually dont say this but do u perhaps need some midol? period perhaps. then if u dont care how he is in real life why comment on his character?cuz u believe his whole wwe act which obviously works very well. i echo someone elses word , chael is one of the nicest fighters ever and he def must have fucked ur vagina or something man

What happened to this video? I can't find it anywhere online!

This was one of the most beautiful videos about mixed martial arts I have ever seen and after showing it to numerous people who had no prior interest they were instantly intrigued. Can anyone help me find it again, anyone have it ripped / saved?

Hope this isn't violating the TOS, just genuinely curious on what the hell happened to that amazing video.
Thanks. Awsome vid.

First time I have seen this video, thanks for sharing.

Not sure why there is controversy around this video? It's amazing, if you can't enjoy it and feel the depth and purpose of Sonnen's words then you are seriously missing out on something.

The last thing the MMA world needs is a Chael Sonnen inspirational speech over an MMA highlight.
"I fill out my TRT prescription, talk shit about Brazilian children playing in the mud, then I walk into the cage and try to take my opponent down until I tap or get TKOed."

point-and-laugh.jpg

here is a video that gave me a similar feeling:

I have been searching for this video too it is amazing. I really do not understand why Zuffa feels the need to remove these videos. IMO it does a great job promoting their product.

This!

Its videos like this that made me a fan of MMA. I cant express how pissed off I am Zuffa ruin youtube and fan videos made to promote their product.

This!

Its videos like this that made me a fan of MMA. I cant express how pissed off I am Zuffa ruin youtube and fan videos made to promote their product.
They destroy youtube that way man. We get these official videos which for the most part are pretty bland and boring, yet we have all these amazing unofficial highlight videos and so forth that end up being removed. It annoys me to no end.

I personally have found so many amazing highlight videos like the famous Furious Angels video produced years ago and what not only to have it removed from youtube because Zuffa doesn't want anyone seeing their product unless its through their official channels.

I'd personally if I was Dana White hire some of these folks who do these quality videos and have them produce highlight videos and what not

These two are also top quality videos. They are a bit older but still classics in my eyes. Some of the best fan produced videos I've ever come across

Zuffa is still 15 years ago in promoting the sport with Internet videos

Zuffa is still 15 years ago in promoting the sport with Internet videos
That they are man BUT their best highlight video they ever produced is the one they use before the beginning of events featuring the Who's Baba O'Riley

These two are also top quality videos. They are a bit older but still classics in my eyes. Some of the best fan produced videos I've ever come across

That second video is incredible, love it. Never seen either of those.

The "Indescribable Feeling" video reminds me a lot of this one:

The last thing the MMA world needs is a Chael Sonnen inspirational speech over an MMA highlight.
"I fill out my TRT prescription, talk shit about Brazilian children playing in the mud, then I walk into the cage and try to take my opponent down until I tap or get TKOed."

Spoken like a moronic hater who did not bother watching the video.

The "Indescribable Feeling" video reminds me a lot of this one:

I wish they had done this with more fighters. Makes me curious on what people like Fedor would have said. Some people are scared, I don't believe all are.

I wish they had done this with more fighters. Makes me curious on what people like Fedor would have said. Some people are scared, I don't believe all are.

I can't remember where I saw it, but I remember Fedor saying something like "I'm human, of course I am scared before fights" or something like that.

While clips like these is good incite into the mind of a fighter. That they train very hard and results matter. If they lose, they make less money. They depend on this. They could get seriously hurt etc etc etc.

I think optimally, you can't be thinking about any of that. Which all of these clips show you that they are aware of the importance of the situation. Which is a bad thing. On the flip side, I guess you could not train enough if you take everything so lightly.

Back