Not gonna go through 7 pages, but if it hasn't been said, I found it on Vimeo a couple weeks back. It's an amazing highlight

Thanks for that video. Windsor Ontario resident and I can not wait for the Wings to be home in the East this year.

I'm excited, but I've talked so much shit over the past years... I'm gonna get it if hard if the Leafs, Sens or Habs ever knock The Wings out of playoffs.

Beautiful video.

Btw, name of the song is "Time" by Hans Zimmer.

Jeez, I felt bad for Poirier at the end of that video.

Love this video. Teemu crying after the Ducks won the cup just made me feel all gooey inside. This thread is full of feels.

I hate the Ducks, but watching Teemu get his cup, and then tear up, it drew some tears out of me.

Darren McC gets me. His life was in a bad spot before he won the 2008 cup.

The last thing the MMA world needs is a Chael Sonnen inspirational speech over an MMA highlight.
"I fill out my TRT prescription, talk shit about Brazilian children playing in the mud, then I walk into the cage and try to take my opponent down until I tap or get TKOed."

You are so jealous of him.

He is the best speaker in the sport, by far. Whether it is serious talk about fight, or talking shit to promote. You have absolutely NO understanding of this guy's brilliance, just blind and stupid hate because you can't see behind a very obvious mask. You can't understand any complexity in a person.

But I knew this already, you are one of the most blind and resilient haters of Chael.

I hate the Ducks, but watching Teemu get his cup, and then tear up, it drew some tears out of me.

Darren McC gets me. His life was in a bad spot before he won the 2008 cup.

Yeah, I think we talked during the playoffs when the wings bounced the ducks :icon_cry2

I always respected McCarty; he had an insane career.

Yeah same. And when Saku Koivu returned from cancer, standing there with a bald head from chemo and received an insanely long standing ovation. Chills...

Bumping this because of Chael's recent win over Shogun.

this is so weird that you bumped this...just watched the vid again last night. the one on YouTube isn't the original Cain the Bull one but I found the original anyways.

great bump though...one of the best MMA tribute vids ever.

Back