• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

If Kyrie comes back from 3-0 and 3-1 finals that'd be a really unique legacy.

Game 5 is the crucial game if they lose game 5 the Cs will start getting scared and at that point the Mavs are playing to avoid losing the Cs are losing to avoid losing the worst way anyone ever has lost.

A potential series ending game is crucial? What a bold take.

In game 4, Mavs were able to switch Luka onto Horford and Houser as much as they wanted to, over and over again.

Expect Brown, Holiday and Tatum to be a lot more aggressive as on ball and help side defenders in game 5.

Interesting though how Dallas bigs and role players were finally able to unlock the lob and rebound threat.. no zingis obviously helps that but they weren't able to get it going in game 3.

I don't know about the comparison to Smart but I agree with the sentiment. By the half-way point of the season I knew he was a great pick.

After game 3 I called: "I think Dallas takes game 4, Porzingus comes back in game 5 and Boston wins on their homecourt."

I will stick with that. Boston by 6.

Yeah I'm worried about zingis too, but from what I understand the injury he got in game 3 was a new one in addition to the calf strain..

Medial retinaculum, he tore it, usually takes 8 weeks to recover.. if he plays I doubt he'll be at his best and could even re-injure himself.. we'll see.

Back