• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Yes, 2027. :)
900s.gif

Just mentioning Curry and the truth gets her panties in a twist.

The GOAT defensive era. Zone, no hand-checking...you name it. You literally have star players that don't know how and/or refuse to play defense.

<36>

I ain't gonna lie, I was pretty gutted after game 3 when I realized it just was not going to happen. I've accepted it now and mentally I'm already in the offseason. Hopefully this squad can continue to mature and make it back at some point. The Mavs have about 8 core players they are banking on that are all 25 or younger so there is still time for this to be a first act, not a last act.

But yea, rough, especially to that cunt Celtishit team.
Think about the Celtics, they had to go through this in the 2022 finals. Mavs talent is there outside of one more shot creator, just need real dedication on defense (which they can do now that they've got pieces)

Even last year, Brown was a walking turnover in the clutch and torpedoed game 7, now he might be fmvp. Said it was the hate from that game that fueled him all off-season. Wouldn't surprise me if Luka had the same realization.

Whats Mavs strat tonight. Leave Luka and Kyrie in with no rest the entire 4 quarters again?

I ain't gonna lie, I was pretty gutted after game 3 when I realized it just was not going to happen. I've accepted it now and mentally I'm already in the offseason. Hopefully this squad can continue to mature and make it back at some point. The Mavs have about 8 core players they are banking on that are all 25 or younger so there is still time for this to be a first act, not a last act.

But yea, rough, especially to that cunt Celtishit team.
They had me on the edge of my seat when I saw Boston's 20+ point lead slip in under 4 minutes in the 4th.

Just mentioning Curry and the truth gets her panties in a twist.

The GOAT defensive era. Zone, no hand-checking...you name it. You literally have star players that don't know how and/or refuse to play defense.

<36>

As a Latinx/lateen people kind, I prefer to go by he/him/they. The goat era defense can’t be matched. Their 3pt defense was untouchable. Its a good thing todays shooters can’t shoot 3s cuz they’d never survive this Ray Lewis ravens era defense.

As a Latinx/lateen people kind, I prefer to go by he/him/they. The goat era defense can’t be matched. Their 3pt defense was untouchable. Its a good thing todays shooters can’t shoot 3s cuz they’d never survive this Ray Lewis ravens era defense.

Kevin Duckworth would drop 40/20/20 in todays soft era.

Sounds good, Camila.

The GOAT 2010s and beyond era can't be matched. Since you can't play defense you might as well just game plan to not play defense.

<36>

DLive hitting a 3 point shot is a shocker. He hasn't shot a 3 this year I don't think. Not even one.

Seems very suspicious how bad Boston is shooting and playing right now.

Advertisers make too much money for this game to end in 4

Reactions: Ruv
Back