• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Lmao at Jordan getting favorable calls in his rookie season. Hell, Moncrief and MJ basically averaged the same FTA.

When you're actually driving to the hoop and playing inside there's going to be fouls, as opposed to winging the ball around and chucking up threes.

<36>

Lmao at Jordan getting favorable calls in his rookie season. Hell, Moncrief and MJ basically averaged the same FTA.

When you're actually driving to the hoop and playing inside there's going to be fouls, as opposed to winging the ball around and chucking up threes.

<36>
I swear these guys just look at box scores with no context lol. Embarrassing

So that excuses a superstar from scoring 19 points and 21 points on bad efficiency in must win games at home?

All I'm saying is that ANT ain't on that MJ or Lebron superstar level (yet.)
If you think ANT doesnt absolutely destroy those bums as bad or worse than Jordan you're not intelligent enough to understand the differences in what you're watching. They wouldn't be able to double team ANT and he'd destroy them lmao

I saw this morning Luka is the first player since 1968 to average 30 points and 10 assists per game in the first 2 games of a Conference Final. Last player to do it, John Havlicek.

Also saw this, holy shit Boston fans are...extra.

If you think ANT doesnt absolutely destroy those bums as bad or worse than Jordan you're not intelligent enough to understand the differences in what you're watching. They wouldn't be able to double team ANT and he'd destroy them lmao
>jordan didnt get favorable calls rookie season

9.1 FTA per game

LMAO

The guy who's getting oxygen in the tunnel because he can't hold a light jog? Lmfao. CANt is proving he definitely can't.

MJ with Goobs, KAN, Reid, Canley averages 70-24-17. Pick your era, it doesn't matter.

<36>

I saw this morning Luka is the first player since 1968 to average 30 points and 10 assists per game in the first 2 games of a Conference Final. Last player to do it, John Havlicek.

That isn’t a typical fan lol. Portnoy is extreme and has had a back and forth with Kyrie since he was in Boston. Kyrie even challenged him to a one on one game lol

The guy who's getting oxygen in the tunnel because he can't hold a light jog? Lmfao. CANt is proving he definitely can't.

MJ with Goobs, KAN, Reid, Canley averages 70-24-17. Pick your era, it doesn't matter.

<36>
Get the oxygen ready! And a wheelchair too

That isn’t a typical fan lol. Portnoy is extreme and has had a back and forth with Kyrie since he was in Boston. Kyrie even challenged him to a one on one game lol

Boston doesn't like Kyrie man, I think its going to be pretty hostile if its Mavs/Celtics in the Finals.

Boston doesn't like Kyrie man, I think its going to be pretty hostile if its Mavs/Celtics in the Finals.
Of course it will but past Kyrie would have folded. I think this version of Kyrie will use it as motivation if they get there

Tatum choked just seeing that video. Portnoy might want to take the opposite approach.

Tatum choked just seeing that video. Portnoy might want to take the opposite approach.
No chance he backs off. If it weren’t personal between them then I could see it and he’s also Jewish, so don’t think his opinion will ever change.

No chance he backs off. If it weren’t personal between them then I could see it and he’s also Jewish, so don’t think his opinion will ever change.

I don't know their backstory but I wouldn't expect Portnoy to act any other way. It would be a pretty hilarious Finals if they get past Cannesota.

I don't know their backstory but I wouldn't expect Portnoy to act any other way. It would be a pretty hilarious Finals if they get past Cannesota.

Mainly started from the Anti semitic post Kyrie had and his controversial time in Boston.

Mainly started from the Anti semitic post Kyrie had and his controversial time in Boston.

I see. I got a kick out of this:

"Now Dave Portnoy wishes to prove the worth of his opinion by defeating Irving in a one-on-one match. But Portnoy has a bum shoulder and will probably have difficulty against the 1.88 m tall professional basketball player."

I see. I got a kick out of this:

"Now Dave Portnoy wishes to prove the worth of his opinion by defeating Irving in a one-on-one match. But Portnoy has a bum shoulder and will probably have difficulty against the 1.88 m tall professional basketball player."
lol yeah he played it up but wasn’t ever serious. He said Kyrie even accepting it would be ridiculous and Kyrie eventually backed out so Dave claimed a W on that.

GOcYJMuXgAANGPQ

According to Legs, this year, Luka has created more offense for his team than any other player in history (points, assists, plus some other stats factor into that).

Fuck Portnoy.. guy should get out of his feelings and move on with his shitty life.

Kyrie posting that tweet was ill-advised. But he clearly wasn't trying to promote anti-Semitic aspects of the doco, it was about the black-empowerment aspects.

Shit got hi-jacked and overreacted to by the media, total storm in a tea cup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back