• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Jordan didn't have Pippen or a GOAT coach in his ROOKIE year at age 22. Same age as Ant now.

In fact, the Bulls as a team sucked. Jordan was guarding the best player and still leading scorer for his shitty team. He averaged 29.3 points, 8.5 assists and 5.8 rebounds in the 1985 playoffs in his rookie season.

Meanwhile, Ant went 6-16 for 19 points in Game 1 and 5-17 for 21 points in Game 2. And he's on the best defensive team in the NBA and also has KAT and Golbert.

Zero chance in hell Jordan would ever only get 19 points 6-16 shooting in Game 1 of a playoffs. If anything, he'd go down fighting scoring a ton of points.
Thanks for proving my point. Go be old somewhere else btw

Boston without Kriskraps will likely be a sitting duck against either Dallas or Cannesota. They need to get hm back quick.

The claim was that the game didn’t suck in the 80s & 90s, but it did evolve over time. Which I agree with, I find the plumbers jokes funny but I think that’s only valid in the 50s-60s.
It did though, we have video proof. The game has evolved in the last 10 years more than it did from 70s-90s

Jordan didn't have Pippen or a GOAT coach in his ROOKIE year at age 22. Same age as Ant now.

In fact, the Bulls as a team sucked. Jordan was guarding the best player and still leading scorer for his shitty team. He averaged 29.3 points, 8.5 assists and 5.8 rebounds in the 1985 playoffs in his rookie season.

Meanwhile, Ant went 6-16 for 19 points in Game 1 and 5-17 for 21 points in Game 2. And he's on the best defensive team in the NBA and also has KAT and Golbert.

Zero chance in hell Jordan would ever only get 19 points 6-16 shooting in Game 1 of a playoffs. If anything, he'd go down fighting scoring a ton of points.
So ANT has had more playoff success with less talent and coaching than Jordan did at the same age

got it

So ANT has had more playoff success with less talent and coaching than Jordan did at the same age

got it

What are you saying? ANT's Wolves are a better team than Jordan's rookie year Bulls. They didn't have less talent or coaching and they have the #1 rated defense this year.

What are you saying? ANT's Wolves are a better team than Jordan's rookie year Bulls. They didn't have less talent or coaching and they have the #1 rated defense this year.
Hes also against a much more talented league

Hes also against a much more talented league

So that excuses a superstar from scoring 19 points and 21 points on bad efficiency in must win games at home?

All I'm saying is that ANT ain't on that MJ or Lebron superstar level (yet.)

You should watch the highlights you post

makes a shot on a dude whos further away than Gobert was on Luka last night and makes passes that are literally routine in todays league lmao

You should stop being scared to reply directly to me, Croaktard.

Pistol Pete averages 43-16-21 against this shit. Lmao.

Game 3 starts at 9 a.m. here... same time as work. So gonna miss it.... Lucky me :eek:( .

Fingers crossed Mavs smash them. I think the finals is going to be more interesting for Boston if it's against Dallas if Minnesota truly is struggling with energy. Gonna be a six game minimum series for them to advance.

Still shocked at how lucky Boston has been, playing the worst teams even when healthy to begin with, and having those teams with key injuries. They've had like zero resistance to make any sort of judgment on them other than to say they're doing what they need to beat these beaten up teams.

There’s zero chance he’d get 19 points cuz he’s getting 15 FTs a game lmao. Jordcan went 7/19 and 6/16 in two of those games and went to the FT line 10, 12, 16 and 20 times rofl. Jordcan was the founder of the friendly/rigged.

Back