• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Keep whining little, buddy. I eagerly await your next gotten to rant. Cucks for Kyrie is the new slogan for Croaker's Chokers aka the Fairweather Voggs. You gotta love it.
So you constantly coming at me unprovoked is me whining lmao

John Christgau with the first jumpshot. He walked so KD could run

I think subscance is projecting here cuz he’s already feeling the pressure of our Bears and JaCaleb about to send the lions back to the gutter imo.
Team finds success for the first time in 87 years and he has to pretend hes a top dog smdh

The bears have been 3 times as much success in our lifetimes. The mans distressed.

Team finds success for the first time in 87 years and he has to pretend hes a top dog smdh

The bears have been 3 times as much success in our lifetimes. The mans distressed.

32 teams. You got this, bud.

Pistol Pete was way ahead of his time. Its sad we lost him at the same age as Kobe.

I still haven't seen anyone do something that Pete really wasn't able to do. He's someone you can genuinely drop into any era and would be perfectly fine. Yeah, it's unfortunate he died young as well.

I still haven't seen anyone do something that Pete really wasn't able to do. He's someone you can genuinely drop into any era and would be perfectly fine. Yeah, it's unfortunate he died young as well.

I saw a video at some point that said if you added a 3 point line during Pete's era his points would be absurd. He had that long range shot before it was even a thing and his handle would be considered elite even now.

Pete averages 47-11-22 today. Admittedly, it would be tough for Pistol to compete with this:

giphy.gif

<36>

Kyries the best ball handler and one of the best finishers of all time. Also super clutch. The disrespect he gets is hilarious cuz he thinks the earths flat and didn’t fit well in Boston and Brooklyn.

It would actually be hilarious to see him beat the celshits in the finals lol
Maybe I'm giving Kyrie too much benefit but I genuinely think he was just trolling with the flat earth comments.

Maybe I'm giving Kyrie too much benefit but I genuinely think he was just trolling with the flat earth comments.

Not likely. I think you underestimate how many people in 2024 think the Earth is flat. Its way more than you think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back