• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Kyries the best ball handler and finisher of all time. Also super clutch. The disrespect he gets is hilarious cuz he thinks the earths flat and didn’t fit well in Boston and Brooklyn.

It would actually be hilarious to see him beat the celshits in the finals lol
isaac-nathanyel7.gif

Kyries the best ball handler and one of the best finishers of all time. Also super clutch. The disrespect he gets is hilarious cuz he thinks the earths flat and didn’t fit well in Boston and Brooklyn.

He deserved a lot of the disrespect. I'm all for him beating the Celtshits and Croaker's Chokers, however.

He deserved a lot of the disrespect. I'm all for him beating the Celtshits and Croaker's Chokers, however.

You can disrespect him as a person for his political beliefs that’s fine. But he’s always been an absolute baller and people refused to acknowledge it. Him not making the top 75 is a joke.

You can disrespect him as a person for his political beliefs that’s fine. But he’s always been an absolute baller and people refused to acknowledge it. Him not making the top 75 is a joke.

He's always been a great player. He's often been a shit head to the extent that plenty of teams didn't want him, and some thought Dallas was his last option outside of LAL. He deserved shit for the way he's acted in the past, also to be made fun of for some of the shit he's said. The way he's handled himself this year, Croaker is back on his bandwagon. Many others seem to be as well.

He's always been a great player. He's often been a shit head to the extent that plenty of teams didn't want him, and some thought Dallas was his last option outside of LAL. He deserved shit for the way he's acted in the past, also to be made fun of for some of the shit he's said. The way he's handled himself this year, Croaker is back on his bandwagon. Many others seem to be as well.
There has never been a team that didnt sign Kyrie, so thats just bullshit

Btw, I supported Kyrie even if I disagreed with him on a ton of shit, because I'm not a fucking idiot who thinks someone doesnt deserve to play in a league because of a tweet.

Tbf I don’t blame him for not wanting to play in a racist city like Boston lmao

Kyries the best ball handler and one of the best finishers of all time. Also super clutch. The disrespect he gets is hilarious cuz he thinks the earths flat and didn’t fit well in Boston and Brooklyn.

Would be a poor man’s Kevin Johnson in the 90’s.

But lol @ kooby’s agent not attempting to trade for him last year.

There has never been a team that didnt sign Kyrie, so thats just bullshit

Btw, I supported Kyrie even if I disagreed with him on a ton of shit, because I'm not a fucking idiot who thinks someone doesnt deserve to play in a league because of a tweet.

He's forced his way out plenty of times. He has been a shit head. Of course you'd deny this, but hey, he's another guy you're supporting now that you're down to three teams with a chance to win and you've abandoned the fourth. Don't worry, you've got 32 chances when football starts.

He's forced his way out plenty of times. He has been a shit head. Of course you'd deny this, but hey, he's another guy you're supporting now that you're down to three teams with a chance to win and you've abandoned the fourth. Don't worry, you've got 32 chances when football starts.
He went to the Celtics and wanted out because he didnt like the culture. That's perfectly acceptable to want to fit in where you play. Then of course, you're a fucking ownership cuck who conveniently forgets Joe Tsai was putting pressure on Kyrie because of the vaccine garbage and kept sending out negative media reports to try and tank his value because Kyrie wanted an extension. Kyrie had enough of that shit and got traded to Dallas where oddly enough, ownership didnt try to throw him under the bus and people tried getting along with the guy and everything has worked out.

I know you're gonna keep saying I'm a bandwagon fan because you have an antiquated idea of how the NBA should be, in this case you don't have a team in the Yoffs anymore so fuck off IMO

He went to the Celtics and wanted out because he didnt like the culture. That's perfectly acceptable to want to fit in where you play. Then of course, you're a fucking ownership cuck who conveniently forgets Joe Tsai was putting pressure on Kyrie because of the vaccine garbage and kept sending out negative media reports to try and tank his value because Kyrie wanted an extension. Kyrie had enough of that shit and got traded to Dallas where oddly enough, ownership didnt try to throw him under the bus and people tried getting along with the guy and everything has worked out.

I know you're gonna keep saying I'm a bandwagon fan because you have an antiquated idea of how the NBA should be, in this case you don't have a team in the Yoffs anymore so fuck off IMO

Lol. Write a book next time. You mad.

Realistically you've got two teams left. I was wrong by saying three, my bad. You're putting a lot of care into a 'predetermined' league by the way.

Not even close, you just coming off as a salty bitch who can't keep a story straight. That's 99% of NBA fans though, ESPN bless.

{<jimmies}

Hope one of your teams win Bandwagon Boozle. On Kyrie's nuts now, lol.

I guess being a human being with standards is being on someones nuts in 2024 <{cruzshake}>

Keep whining little, buddy. I eagerly await your next gotten to rant. Cucks for Kyrie is the new slogan for Croaker's Chokers aka the Fairweather Voggs. You gotta love it.

Back