• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Try being the champ, MVP, Finals MVP, scoring champion, post-season scoring leader, All-NBA first team, and All-NBA first team defense all in the same year. Oh and do it four times in the toughest era of basketball. Then maybe we'll start to talk.

GOAT bless.

Qhrt3q.gif

Try being the champ, MVP, Finals MVP, scoring champion, post-season scoring leader, All-NBA first team, and All-NBA first team defense all in the same year. Oh and do it four times in the toughest era of basketball. Then maybe we'll start to talk.

GOAT bless.

Qhrt3q.gif
Most hilarious thing is the talking heads and fans using the excuse he was “tired” so that’s the reason he wasn’t good last night lmao. Gotta pump the brakes with the MJ comparison lol.

Unfortunately due to mergers I work for that twat Zazlov. Clueless company killing cunt. Tried to destroy CNN, TCM, squashed already published critical stories 'cause of his fragile ego (see GQ article, you can still find it), now most likely losing the NBA on TNT. Fucking billionaire used-car-salesman-level putz.

If NBC knows what's good they'll hire JVG and Jalen first thing...depending what say the Commish actually has of course :rolleyes:

Most hilarious thing is the talking heads and fans using the excuse he was “tired” so that’s the reason he wasn’t good last night lmao. Gotta pump the brakes with the MJ comparison lol.

It's pretty funny. I should have also added that MJ played 82-80-82-82 in those seasons.

I was also amused by Mike Malone's excuse of the Nuggets being tired from playing a lot of basketball. These guys went to the Final once. Get your asses in the gym and get your conditioning in order.

Comparing ant and Jordan is dumb as fuck everyone can agree on that. It’s also dumb as fuck and reeks of insecurity to bring up the peak of jordcans career in his late 20s/early 30s to try and take shots at a fucking 22 year old lmao.

Ant could be the same, have multiple rings or be out of the league in 5 years. People need to stfu with this garbage.

Comparing ant and Jordan is dumb as fuck everyone can agree on that. It’s also dumb as fuck and reeks of insecurity to bring up the peak of jordcans career in his late 20s/early 30s to try and take shots at a fucking 22 year old lmao.

Ant could be the same, have multiple rings or be out of the league in 5 years. People need to stfu with this garbage.
No one intelligent compares their accolades or achievements though. It’s the visuals/style/mentality (until he made excuses last night of being tired) that are comparable along with being great two-way players.

No one intelligent compares their accolades or achievements though.

You just destroyed your own boy with this post smh.

I don’t really agree that admitting to being exhausted is making an excuse. It’s the truth. He straight up said “everything was on us today” idk how much more self accountability you can take than that lol. Even Kyrie talked about taking advantage of them possibly being burned out from the Denver series still.

That’s literally agreeing with me that their accolades shouldn’t be compared or brought up lol. He’s basically saying it’s not even a conversation which is what I’m saying.

Your own boy? My guy, you have to grow up at some point. It's not high school. You're not a teenage girl forming friend groups on the internet.

The point is exactly what Coach K was saying in the video. Stop trying to compare them until there's an actual reason to compare them. It's not that hard to comprehend.

Either way, lol at getting this rustled.

<36>

I don’t really agree that admitting to being exhausted is making an excuse. It’s the truth. He straight up said “everything was on us today” idk how much more self accountability you can take than that lol. Even Kyrie talked about taking advantage of them possibly being burned out from the Denver series still.
It is an excuse. When you talk mad shit all the time, never showed any fatigue the entire playoffs, call out a player prior to the game, then get owned by that player and state you were tired, it’s not a good look. Is it me or did the Twolves also have only one less day of rest than the Mavs? Interesting…

That’s literally agreeing with me that their accolades shouldn’t be compared or brought up lol. He’s basically saying it’s not even a conversation which is what I’m saying.

You said nobody is comparing their accolades when av is literally posting jordcans accolades lmao.

Your own boy? My guy, you have to grow up at some point. It's not high school. You're not a teenage girl forming friend groups on the internet.

The point is exactly what Coach K was saying in the video. Stop trying to compare them until there's an actual reason to compare them. It's not that hard to comprehend.

Either way, lol at getting this rustled.

<36>

Comparing playing styles is fine, it’s literally part of the draft process in every sport. Jordcan fan boys see this then start posting a bunch of accolades which nobodies bringing up in the first place lol.

This would be like fans getting up in arms posting Mahomos resume when people said Caleb Williams reminds them of a mini Mahomo.

It is an excuse. When you talk mad shit all the time, never showed any fatigue the entire playoffs, call out a player prior to the game, then get owned by that player and state you were tired, it’s not a good look. Is it me or did the Twolves also have only one less day of rest than the Mavs? Interesting…

It’s an excuse if you don’t take accountability. Saying “we came out flat, it’s entirely on us” is taking accountability as much as you can lol.

You said nobody is comparing their accolades when av is literally posting jordcans accolades lmao.

Comparing playing styles is fine, it’s literally part of the draft process in every sport. Jordcan fan boys see this then start posting a bunch of accolades which nobodies bringing up in the first place lol.

This would be like fans getting up in arms posting Mahomos resume when people said Caleb Williams reminds them of a mini Mahomo.
You’ve lost the plot today lol. If he was comparing them, where is his list of Ant’s accolades?

No shit. There's a massive difference between "There are elements of Y's game that remind me of X" and "Y is the next X."

CANt has a couple of good games and people lose their minds. No one's taking shots at him, he's a very good player. I'm making fun of the people saying silly things and rushing to claim everything is the best ever.

It’s an excuse if you don’t take accountability. Saying “we came out flat, it’s entirely on us” is taking accountability as much as you can lol.
Not true at all. If I say, we lost because my knee, arm, back was sore and I was tired because of who I was guarding, but I take accountability, those aren’t excuses?

You’ve lost the plot today lol. If he was comparing them, where is his list of Ant’s accolades?

He barely has any accolades which is exactly why bringing up Jordan’s is dumb in the first place. People shouldn’t even bother addressing such an outrageous comparison.

“A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.” - Goatwin Lannister

He barely has any accolades which is exactly why bringing up Jordan’s is dumb in the first place. People shouldn’t even bother addressing such an outrageous comparison.

“A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.” - Goatwin Lannister
Thanks for agreeing with both of us lmao. Accolades are not comparable, correct.

Not wild at all, I said Luka has GOAT potential and as we all know, I am a GREAT if not THE GREATEST basketball mind outside of LeBron Raymone James

Its actually surprising Irk (no D) and Steph Urry (no clutch) have 4

Dirk was awesome but played in a stacked PF era

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back