• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Btw was curious and checked the stats. Mavs scored 62 out of their 108 in the paint today lol. The most the entire playoffs thus far.

<{dayum}>

That was mostly Kyrie and Lucuck cooking lol.. credit to them though they had to with how broke the mavs were from 3

That was mostly Kyrie and Lucuck cooking lol.. credit to them though they had to with how broke the mavs were from 3
Yup and that’s how it usually is tho minus the lob alley oops. Doesn’t mean they are bad in the paint

The victim complex by the Mavs fans is something else. You guys have Luka and just won for fucks sake. Enjoy it, lol.

Lol bro, it's not a victims complex it's just facts. And it's not just the Mavs who get that treatment, it's more player centric than anything.

Besides, I actually love the mavs proving their haters wrong..

If u don't see it u haven't been paying attention..

Jason Kidd is secretly an axe murderer. <lol>

True. I can't wait for NBA on NBC to come back.

GOAT theme song.

People only seem to be going on about the theme song. To me its all about the half time show because that's the most boring thing. Chuck and EJ better be heading to NBC. I will have to put something else on if they have an ABC tier half time.

Lol bro, it's not a victims complex it's just facts. And it's not just the Mavs who get that treatment, it's more player centric than anything.

Besides, I actually love the mavs proving their haters wrong..

If u don't see it u haven't been paying attention..

Mavs haters are generated soley by annoying Mavs fans. They seem to be incredibly thin skinned, as they often come off as the Shaqs of NBA fans to most fans Barkley and EJ like takes.

Even posting this I feel a Drake in their feelings like response brewing from several. I want to like the Mavs but their fans melt down like Luka does on court to the refs.

People only seem to be going on about the theme song. To me its all about the half time show because that's the most boring thing. Chuck and EJ better be heading to NBC. I will have to put something else on if they have an ABC tier half time.

I think EJ confirmed that he’s staying at tnt cuz he does other sports there too

Mavs haven’t gotten “respect” yet cuz they haven’t beat a team that anyone gives a shit about so far. If they beat the wolves the media will be on their nuts in the finals. I feel like most people actually like the mavs/luka tbh.

Not just the theme song. I miss the play-by-play calls by Bob Costas and the commentaries from guys like Bill Walton, Steve Snapper Jones, and Doug Collins. Oh yeah, and Hannah Storm and Ahmad Rashad during the half time. The 90's kicked so much ass. Plus, NBC's presentation was way ahead of its time and were always accompanied by kickass music:

Last edited:

Kylie getting the ring this year will expose he carried LeFraud during the Cavs years. No wonder he didn’t wanna play with him. LMAO!
another ring for Kryie and that will put him ahead of HGH Wad and Fitp in the all time rankings. Somewhere in the low 30’s.

Kylie getting the ring this year will expose he carried LeFraud during the Cavs years. No wonder he didn’t wanna play with him. LMAO!

Nothing funnier than LeBald begging to play with Curry, Kyrie etc and none of them want anything to do with him.

<36>

I wonder why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back