• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Minnesota would be wise to not have him guard kyrie or Luka the rest of the series to conserve his energy offensively but they can’t do that. Conley can’t guard either of them

Conley is an excellent basketball player but he's too small to guard Luka. Kyrie is probably too shifty.

Mavs clearly had the friendly rigged and capitalized with the win. Let’s see what happens when the calls even out.

Nothing you've typed is false apparently. You know everything friend. Good win. Hopefully the series is great as tonight's game was.
lol I gladly admit when I’m wrong like the mavs getting the win tonight. I simply asked you a question.

And anyone here can attest that I have been one of the Mavs’ biggest critics all season. My gripe is, the criticism they have gotten up until today has never changed since they had the bad stretch earlier this season. I brought up the TNT guys because they say incorrect shit all the time, mainly how they lacked defensively and wouldn’t have a chance basically every round prior to the series starting.

Great win for the Mavs, shit 3pt percentage that will hopefully get fixed next game, I feel the Wolves coach having to sit on the bench is going to hurt them a lot this series

Mavs clearly had the friendly rigged and capitalized with the win. Let’s see what happens when the calls even out.

Still technically the right call but I prefer the FIBA rules.

lol I gladly admit when I’m wrong like the mavs getting the win tonight. I simply asked you a question.

And anyone here can attest that I have been one of the Mavs’ biggest critics all season. My gripe is, the criticism they have gotten up until today has never changed since they had the bad stretch earlier this season. I brought up the TNT guys because they say incorrect shit all the time, mainly how they lacked defensively and wouldn’t have a chance basically every round prior to the series starting.

Everyone says incorrect shit, especially old ass men who are on TV all the time. I'm pretty sure Chuck picked Dallas tonight. Honestly, 99% of TV analysis is shit. At least Inside the NBA is hilarious.

Everyone says incorrect shit, especially old ass men who are on TV all the time. I'm pretty sure Chuck picked Dallas tonight. Honestly, 99% of TV analysis is shit. At least Inside the NBA is hilarious.
Yes exactly. Just calling them out on it like I do with ppl ITT with shit takes lol. That’s it really.

I do love the tnt crew much better than ESPN, so it’s mostly in jest.

He was exhausted, make of it what you will.
Kyrie was cooking anyone and everyone whoever played the game in the first half tonight. I doubt he goes nuclear like that for a half again. This is exactly what everyone thought about the match up. If Kyrie and/or Luka get hot they can take games.

Kyrie was cooking anyone and everyone whoever played the game in the first half tonight. I doubt he goes nuclear like that for a half again. This is exactly what everyone thought about the match up. If Kyrie and/or Luka get hot they can take games.

Kyrie averaged 26/5/5 on 50/40/90 this year. Tonight he had 30/5/4. I hate to say it but it wasn't even nuclear for Kyrie. It was a great game he played but only 4 points above his season average. What really sealed it was Luka also going out and getting 33/6/8. They combined for 63/11/12.

Kyrie averaged 26/5/5 on 50/40/90 this year. Tonight he had 30/5/4. I hate to say it but it wasn't even nuclear for Kyrie. It was a great game he played but only 4 points above his season average. What really sealed it was Luka also going out and getting 33/6/8. They combined for 63/11/12.
he scored like 23 in the first half dude lol

The mavs were one of the worst scoring teams in the paint this year and they’re going against arguably the best interior defense in the league. That alone will give Minny the inside advantage on both ends. Gafford and lively are likely going to be minimal contributors on offense and I don’t have a ton of faith in Green, Washington and Jones being reliable enough in 4 games.
Btw was curious and checked the stats. Mavs scored 62 out of their 108 in the paint today lol. The most the entire playoffs thus far.

<{dayum}>

Glad Dallas won - I do think stylistically they are trouble for Minnesota. Sad I had to miss it tho.

I cannot for the life of me understand why this idiot, Draymond Green, is on Inside the NBA. The dude recently tried to choke Rudy Gobert and now he's commentating a game he played in today. That's just bullshit.

I cannot for the life of me understand why this idiot, Draymond Green, is on Inside the NBA. The dude recently tried to choke Rudy Gobert and now he's commentating a game he played in today. That's just bullshit.
He’s been on for years. Doesn’t matter anyways, the show is ending next season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wat
Back