• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I thought game 2 would be the game they stole but this was a pleasant surprise. Twolves still reeling or fatigued from game 7?

Obviously. Went life and death with Denver. They were making a lot of mistakes. If it wasn't for the performance from three, this game isn't close.

Obviously. Went life and death with Denver. They were making a lot of mistakes. If it wasn't for the performance from three, this game isn't close.
Game 2 will answer this question since I don’t think Ant was his normal self. Or the Mavs just are that good defensively like in the 2nd half…we will see.

Game 2 will answer this question since I don’t think Ant was his normal self. Or the Mavs just are that good defensively like in the 2nd half…we will see.

Two best defensive teams in the playoffs. Nothing would surprise me.

TNT crew looks depressed other than Draymond lol

He was exhausted, make of it what you will.
Minnesota would be wise to not have him guard kyrie or Luka the rest of the series to conserve his energy offensively but they can’t do that. Conley can’t guard either of them

What a game!!!

Look forward to espn talking about all the things the Wolves did wrong, rather than what the Mavs did right.. lmfao

They also adore the Twolves, so there’s that too

The victim complex by the Mavs fans is something else. You guys have Luka and just won for fucks sake. Enjoy it, lol.

Back