• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Every narrative that Ant helps dispel about KAT, he tries to reverse it almost immediately. Hilarious.

LuCuck with a better gas tank than ant wasn’t on my bingo card

To be fair, Minnesota just went life and death with Denver. They're exhausted.

It's a crime to play Gobert over Naz Reid at this point by the way. It destroys Minn's offensive structure. I blame Finch's injury.

Where’s the criticism for Ant that was being hailed down on Luka in the first half?

Where’s the criticism for Ant that was being hailed down on Luka in the first half?

The criticism was for Luka not trying on defense. He's been trying this second half. Ant is great but he's fucking gassed.

LuCuck with a better gas tank than ant wasn’t on my bingo card
Remember the point I brought up about having to shut down two stars vs. one (Ant)? Even if you limit one star, there is still the other to account for. And if Ant doesn’t have a great game, he doesn’t have a wingman to consistently help. Played out exactly that way in this game

The criticism was for Luka not trying on defense. He's been trying this second half. Ant is great but he's fucking gassed.
Yes his non existent defense on Kyle anderson as part of a gameplan lol. Other than that, he has been decent for the most part minus some bad box out laziness

Yes his non existent defense on Kyle anderson as part of a gameplan lol. Other than that, he has been decent for the most part minus some bad box out laziness

I'm glad they roped you in on the plan. Stop. He wasn't playing defense regardless of who his man was at first.

I'm glad they roped you in on the plan. Stop. He wasn't playing defense regardless of who his man was at first.
lol what? If you couldn’t see that was the game plan then idk what to say. He wasn’t horrible other than that sequence and a couple other lazy plays like I’ve said.

I thought game 2 would be the game they stole but this was a pleasant surprise. Twolves still reeling or fatigued from game 7?

Bandwagon Boozle, you got your Luka jersey out now? I mean, since this was all predetermined, lol.

Back