• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Kyrie in his bag tonight! Be careful what you wish for Ant Man. At least they are smart enough to keep Mcdaniels on him too lol

Dallas is better. Once minn stops making all their 3’s Dallas will take over.
Not necessarily. Minnesota’s two best players haven’t done much yet either so it’s a balance. Limit the 3’s and they probably score much more at the rim or at the foul line.

That was an interesting half. The wolves probably cant maintain that level of 3pt shooting but Dallas also can’t rely on Lucuck and Kyrie to put up 90% of their points lol

Minnesota is getting help from the others. Dallas isn't. PeeJay has to do something. I don't think Luka and Kyrie can maintain this pace either. Luka's is a bit hobbled and fat.

Decent game. It's wild seeing guys have wide open shots and free paths to the rim. Hopefully these cans tighten things up.

Kyrie in his bag tonight! Be careful what you wish for Ant Man. At least they are smart enough to keep Mcdaniels on him too lol

Kyrie looks like he's going off for a 40 piece tonight. ANT should have kept his mouth shut.

Kyrie looks like he's going off for a 40 piece tonight. ANT should have kept his mouth shut.

Kyrie and Luka might put up 80 and still lose if they're not going to guard the three and no one else does a damn thing on offense.

Dallas is better. Once minn stops making all their 3’s Dallas will take over.

Wolves hit 11 3's, Dallas shot 2/13 from 3 and only trails by a bucket, they could definitely win this game.

Kyrie and Luka might put up 80 and still lose if they're not going to guard the three and no one else does a damn thing on offense.

I actually feel pretty good about that half. Wolves played about as well as could be expected, they hit 11 3's to the Mavs 2 and still couldn't pull away.

I actually feel pretty good about that half. Wolves played about as well as could be expected, they hit 11 3's to the Mavs 2 and still couldn't pull away.
I don’t feel that good tbh. Luka played Mediocre and Kyrie went off but they are still losing. Ant and Kat haven’t played well offensively yet scoring wise either. It reminds me of game 1 against the thunder where they kept it close at the half, took the lead then got blown out. Hope it doesn’t happen but I’m getting that vibe that the twolves haven’t fully exploded yet

Gobert seems to be having a hard time against Gafford. He’s the DPOY though.

That transition defense from Minnesota was hilariously bad on the break, lol.

Gotta say Lively has played much better than Gafford these last two series. I think he should be the starter from now on

Back