• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

TBf they are literally letting Anderson shoot. I say keep doing it, he will start to miss eventually

Yes, don't defend someone, stand ten feet away from him and wait for a board. Luka wasn't defending anyone. He was just watching Kyle shoot, basically rooting him on. Fucking pathetic.

Kyrie is killing himself in that first quarter. Luka is watching some basketball on defense.

Yes, don't defend someone, stand ten feet away from him and wait for a board. Luka wasn't defending anyone. He was just watching Kyle shoot, basically rooting him on. Fucking pathetic.

Kyrie is killing himself in that first quarter. Luka is watching some basketball on defense.
lol that’s literally the game plan. Anderson hadn’t shot more than 1 three in the previous 2 series. If they keep getting burned by it then sure change it up.

Doncic is playing like absolute dog shit.

All that shit talk about Luka and he burns Ant two plays in a row lmao. Kyrie putting it on him too so far

TBf they are literally letting Anderson shoot. I say keep doing it, he will start to miss eventually

He's shooting above his pay grade right now. I don't think he can do it for an entire series.

He's shooting above his pay grade right now. I don't think he can do it for an entire series.
I think if they make him be the one to score in the second half of this game alone, it will work out for the Mavs.

Minny whining about fouls when they're the most physical team in the league on defense and have refs swallow the whistle for them in multiple games, lol.

Mavs perimeter defense is atrocious right now.

Anderson and McCaniels carrying Minnesota right now. We gotta get Casual Croaker one of those two jerseys.

Back