• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Epic collapse for Denver

Below average game for Ant but showed up when he needed to and played great D

6th man of the year doing 6th man shit.

Refs let them play, for the most part

Minnesota kept another team in double digits this playoff run.

Nuggets need to trade Murray + the bench minus CB for a guard like Donovan Mitchell or Fox and they're unbeatable

I thought the Nuggets would pull it out but this series really showed their lack of depth. They have nobody outside of Jokic and Murray (sometimes).

Their bench was shorter than the Knicks which seemed impossible.

Jokic is the best player in the NBA.

If Ant is next in line.

Holleeeee shit. That kid is ridiculous

Obligatory Lebron hate:

If Lebron lost, the whole summer would be about how Lebron needs more help.

Lebron would be at the post game blaming Potter Jr. and Gordon and being passive aggressive about the coaching.

Let me put it this way.. last I'll say on this.

Guy averaged an efficient 33 points in the series, while playing great defense. Looking at him not 'going off' as a major reason why the lost the series is misguided. Especially as they lost in 6, and should have lost in 5.

The major weakness was with his teammates. Either way, I agree to disagree.
What you are saying is proving my points though lmao. Weakness was his teammates’ consistency, so he should have done more. He didn’t take it into an extra gear but did what he did in the regular season, which is score 30 points easily. Playoffs is when you elevate your game, he didn’t do that. Played great no doubt, but that’s it.

That was my key to the series. Let SGA get his 30-35 like he always does, but just don’t let him explode and the Mavs would win because his teammates couldn’t consistently score well for an entire series. Sure enough, that’s exactly what happened.

ironically the one game this series where Murray wasn't the reason they lost. AG and MPJ were no shows today. Then again Murray wouldn't have needed to be our best player tonight if he was at least mid in the other games because then Denver would've won this series without needing to go to game 7

This team would not have won a title if they didn't play a 7 and 8 seed in the WCF and NBA Finals. They are not really a title team. 2nd round or WCF is what you can normally expect of this group IMO. Jokic and Murray deserve no blame for that btw they are not the problem here. T Wolves had 6 10 point scorers Nuggies had 2.

Back