***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Denver has missed at least six open thees in the last few minutes. If they just got in the paint, this would vs much different.

Timberwolves saved their 2019 draft by selecting Naz Reid. Jarrett Culver is the biggest bust in recent memory, they’re lucky that dude had zero hype.

Refs are back to calling the game like game two. You mix that with the Denver bricks, and it's all she wrote for tonight. The refs in these games are so inconsistent game to game and dictate far too much. They make NFL refs look like the gold standard, lol. Snowball effect. At least we get a G7.

Denver will come back once they stop forcing so many threes. I have zero faith in KAT & Gobert.

Denver will come back once they stop forcing so many threes. I have zero faith in KAT & Gobert.
I don’t think they will waste too much effort trying to come back in this one, knowing they have game 7 at home to prepare for.

So the refs let 'prison ball' go early and then start calling touch foul shit when the game is out of hand? Lol. League office bless.

Back