***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I gave good examples.

I fell short of half the league at least in 07/08.
You didnt provide one good example lol.

Easy one would have been the Spurs but even they were home grown unlike the celts big 3.

However the real answer is there were barely any if any at all. There’s a reason the Celtics team up made such big waves

Lol. You really want to try and be this disingenuous?

Sure, I guess I'll just post the entire paragraph.

Good lord, you're a disaster.

I was around for enough of the 2000s personally to know big 3s were common at the time and were referred to as such in media etc. Not half the league. I overshot there sue me.

You didnt provide one good example lol.

The Nets, Wizards and Suns were commonly referred to as big 3s not to mention Spurs. The Bulls with Gordon, Hinrich, Deng and Ben Wallace might have even been called a big 4. They got lots of hype Jazz had Boozer, Deron Williams and Okur.

I came up with a lot more duos than 3s admittedly. I provided a solid group of teams with 3 star players though.

The Nets, Wizards and Suns were commonly referred to as big 3s not to mention Spurs. The Bulls with Gordon, Hinrich, Deng and Ben Wallace might have even been called a big 4. Jazz had Boozer, Deron Williams and Okur.

I came up with a lot more duos than 3s admittedly. I provided more than a good example.
lmaoo i dont think you really know what a big 3 is ... lmao at Kirk Hinrich and Mehmet Okur. just stop.

The Nets, Wizards and Suns were commonly referred to as big 3s not to mention Spurs. The Bulls with Gordon, Hinrich, Deng and Ben Wallace might have even been called a big 4. Jazz had Boozer, Deron Williams and Okur.

I came up with a lot more duos than 3s admittedly. I provided more than a good example.
I added this to my previous comment.

“Easy one would have been the Spurs but even they were home grown unlike the celts big 3.

However the real answer is there were barely any if any at all. There’s a reason the Celtics team up made such big waves”

You don’t seem to understand the concept of a big 3 because those are more horrible examples. That big 4 with the bulls is literally the most ridiculous of them all yikes

I gave good examples.

I fell short of half the league at least in 07/08.

I was around for enough of the 2000s personally to know big 3s were common at the time and were referred to as such in media etc. Not half the league. I overshot there sue me.

Just admit when you're wrong, bud. Don't keep backing yourself into smaller and smaller corners.

Anyways, you've done nothing besides prove you're a waste of time.

I added this to my previous comment.

“Easy one would have been the Spurs but even they were home grown unlike the celts big 3.

However the real answer is there were barely any if any at all. There’s a reason the Celtics team up made such big waves”

You don’t seem to understand the concept of a big 3 because those are more horrible examples. That big 4 with the bulls is literally the most ridiculous of them all yikes

At the time they were hyped. They did absolutley nothing with it. But at the time they were hyped.
Just admit when you're wrong, bud. Don't keep backing yourself into smaller and smaller corners.

Anyways, you've done nothing besides prove you're a waste of time.

I said "Not half the league. I overshot there. Sue me". Your the one who decided that wasn't "admitting you're wrong".

I'll surrender completley on this matter if you admit Oscar Robertson is the GOAT PG.

At the time they were hyped. They did absolutley nothing with it. But at the time they were hyped.

I said "Not half the league. I overshot there. Sue me". Your the one who decided that wasn't "admitting you're wrong".

I'll surrender completley on this matter if you admit Oscar Robertson is the GOAT PG.
More L’s.

1. Guys like Okur, Josh Howard, Hinrich were not hyped lmao

2.being hyped has nothing to do with the big 3 topic we were talking about. No one even brought that up until you just did

You must be trolling at this point

Why would I care if you "surrender?"

You blatantly lied about various things, including what you said. I literally had to copy-paste your own words and you still won't admit that you lied. You're a sad, disingenuous mess.

<36>

That Utah Jazz squad with Deron/Boozer/Okur/Kirilenko/Millsap would’ve been so much better if they weren’t surrounded by tomato cans.

Back