***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

You are correct, but also a little incorrect IMO. I understand why he is taking the shots, he has spent the last 5 seasons bar-b-que'ing the league but apparently his knee sprain has taken his legs and also his ability to shoot the ball away. Luka's critics aren't "right", he's just freaking injured. All they had to do was not shoot 50% from the line and they would have won. Like gdamn, a high school team shoots higher than 50%.

If he's injured he should stick to playing how he was for the first half, because he was very effective.

There were multiple possessions in a row where he was forcing shots and turning the ball over.. that caused a massive loss in momentum and was the shift that allowed the Thunder get back in the game.

That said, I'm the biggest Luka fan, hope this team can take this series and that knee gradually starts to de-inflame, so he can show everyone what he's really made of.

CANt with some solid stat-padding here. Been reading the LeCan playbook.

I read of the 33 teams that have come back from down 2-0 (out of 454 or 7.3%), only 5 came back when losing the 1st 2 at home (so 5/454 or 1.1%).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back