***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Jokic and Ant both will waltz into the HoF. Pretty wild.

Gobert and KAT have the talent to be there too but they don't have it between the ears

They will make it cause the basketball HOF counts college and international.

Gobert and ANT missing 3 free throws. I mean, the game was over already, but those misses didn’t help.

No one is going to notice that Porter has four points. He must have had the under on himself.

Someone has to have an off night. Every other nugget showed up including the bench. MPJ has been one of the only consistent players these playoffs for the nuggets so he can take one off

I believe the T Wolves find a way to get this shit done. This might be one of them classico 2nd round matchups though its not going to be as easy as some thought.

If your young inexperienced player has carry the vets thats kinda problem tbh.

Denver plays basketball in a way that doesn’t make my blood boil. Focus on scoring on the inside and let it open up the three ball. So many teams just spam 3s and it works me into a shoot.

Two takeaways from that game.

1. Jokic is actually an all time great.. flawless / beautiful play in the 4th.

2. The Wolves need to develop a more sophisticated offense, playing fast is good, but nuggets seem to be running proper / dynamic plays. Wolves are just rushing ahead for lay ups and 3's.

I believe the T Wolves find a way to get this shit done. This might be one of them classico 2nd round matchups though its not going to be as easy as some thought.

If your young inexperienced player has carry the vets thats kinda problem tbh.
I said it after going down 0-2. If the nuggets tie it up again, the Twolves are going to be in deep shit. The way Denver won these last two was pure domination and no adjustments from the twolves between games. Nuggets 4-2

No disrespect to the Joker, but he's not a stat padder.

Untitled.jpg

Two takeaways from that game.

1. Jokic is actually an all time great.. flawless / beautiful play in the 4th.

2. The Wolves need to develop a more sophisticated offense, playing fast is good, but nuggets seem to be running proper / dynamic plays. Wolves are just rushing ahead for lay ups and 3's.
Twolves are trying the same shit they did in the first two games and haven’t adjusted. The hero ball with Edwards will not work anymore since the nuggets are living with him scoring a ton rather than the others being involved. Unless they play more as a team instead of iso ball majority of the time, they aren’t winning this series.

Back