***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

The people who wanted the Lakers to seed hunt for Minnesota were fucking morons, lol.

Anthony Edwards COOKED the fat serb and that neandethal fuck back 2 back

giphy.webp

Steve Kerr and his cronies are a bunch of frauds. They questioned Anthony Edwards work ethic. Now he's in the second round of the playoffs with a 24 point lead on the defending champs while the Warriors are on summer vacaction.

Denver is lucky they don't have multiple ejections right now.

Gdamn the Nuggets are getting cooked on their home court. 33 points at almost halftime.

Jokic has to stop deferring to these inconsistent clahns and go MVP mode with 50 tonight or they’re toast

I don't think it's going to matter. They're too slow. No contact calls for the most part. Minnesota is running then ragged on both sides of the court.

6 points 7 boards 4 turnovers for joker so far no bueno lol shout out to the wolves defense

Jokic has to stop deferring to these inconsistent clahns and go MVP mode with 50 tonight or they’re toast

Yeah, what they are currently trying obviously isn't working lol.

I think what Wolves are doing now that Denver can't handle is the speed. They are swarming on defense and very aggressive on offense. It's tough to out think Denver a lot of the time, but they struggle with activity.

I don't think it's going to matter. They're too slow. No contact calls for the most part. Minnesota is running then ragged on both sides of the court.
Probably too little too late in this game but in future games he has to do more scoring for them to have a chance

Love the way Chris Finch coaches. Defense first.

You mean the thunder.

No people said Minnesota as well because they felt like nobody could match up with LeBron, lol. Lakers fans aren't all that sensible. They did say OKC as well.

Back