***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Losing game 1 at home with the altitude buff is basically game over for the nuggets. Gonna take a miracle to pull this one off

There will be a lot of pressure on the Nuggets to win Game 2 otherwise its probably curtains. Weird how fast that happens, game 2 feels like a must win for the Nuggets already.

There will be a lot of pressure on the Nuggets to win Game 2 otherwise its probably curtains. Weird how fast that happens, game 2 feels like a must win for the Nuggets already.

This is where no Bruce Brown kills them. Their bench is so ass that they have been forced to make Murray play through his calf injury every lakers game which basically gives it no chance to heal and made him ineffective.

This is where no Bruce Brown kills them. Their bench is so ass that they have been forced to make Murray play through his calf injury every lakers game which basically gives it no chance to heal and made him ineffective.

I missed the fourth quarter as going to airport which was painful, but it seems like the game was in microcosm of why I like Minnesota in the series. Ant played great, and like I was saying Minnesota has the depth to handle getting a lot of fouls. Murray needed the extra rest but he has had a bad playoffs a few shots withstanding. Jokic after game 5 said he didn't want the rest and was very mediocre by his standards.

I picture more close games but ya big pressure on Denver to win game 2.

He's a big loss, but not convinced it would change that calculus. Lakers are a very decent team and not playoff slouches the way AD and Lebron were playing was impressive. Not sure coach would say "we got this" and not play Murray because Brown would turn the dial. But I do agree with the sentiment that Brown is a big loss for them.

Not sure what's funnier, the anger or not realizing they only use MJ as the reference point for the GOAT.

<36>

Exactly. Its funny because everyone compares ANT’s killer instinct and ability to play both ends to MJ lmao. Tell one of the haters in here to google “Anthony Edwards player comparison.” The irony is hilarious.

Back