***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

It's so hard
To say goodbye
To 2015

stephen-curry-playoffs-record-vs-lebron-james-kevin-durant-and-other-nba-stars.jpg

v1ZLDG.gif

Nuggets/wolves. I'm here for it. Strap in, this is the biggest series of the playoffs other than nuggets/celtics. Kat and Gobert are going to provide jokics biggest test and possibly expose him. Nuggets other than jokic have underwhelmed outside of clutch scoring. I got wolves exposing nuggets in 4 or 5.

The playoffs don't have Steph, Durant, or Lebron.

Pass the torch to the baby Thunder.
Exactly. That's why ratings are down. Casuals still want warriors, durant, and lebron. Outside of nuggets/wolves, this playoffs is kinda forgettable. Magic or cavs? Indiana? Thunder? Not watching.

At least there won't be much travel.

Yup, hop, skip, and a jump. I still need to check out OKC. Was in Dallas a couple weeks ago. Nice people, great Tex-Mex, great weather. Uptown is genuinely one of the nicest walkable neighborhoods of any US city. Too bad there’s very little hustle and bustle tho. But a great spot nonetheless. Also liked Lower Greenville.

Yup, hop, skip, and a jump. I still need to check out OKC. Was in Dallas a couple weeks ago. Nice people, great Tex-Mex, great weather. Uptown is genuinely one of the nicest walkable neighborhoods of any US city. Too bad there’s very little hustle and bustle tho. But a great spot nonetheless. Also liked Lower Greenville.

Back in the 90's lower greenville was an absolute meat market. Used to get Fuuuuuuucked up down there.

Back