***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

It's wild what a LeCan loss does to the NBA thread.

<36>
LeBron is not my favorite player of all time, Harden is. But you guys keep hating on Revo, Rona, & Croaker because they have a differentiating viewpoint on basketball. That’s weird, I don’t agree with you guys on basketball but I don’t harbor any ill will towards you nor anyone else here who disagrees with me.

LeBron is not my favorite player of all time, Harden is. But you guys keep hating on Revo, Rona, & Croaker because they have a differentiating viewpoint on basketball. That’s weird, I don’t agree with you guys on basketball but I don’t harbor any ill will towards you nor anyone else here who disagrees with me.

My guy, I don't hate anyone.

You dorks lose your mind every time someone posts something you don't like. I've never initiated a conversation with any of those three and I couldn't give a flying fuck about them. I generally have no interest in interacting with people that have nothing of value to add to anything and only post "lmao at him dying."

I post what I feel like and am perfectly happy with whatever anyone else does.

Heat getting taken to the woodshed again lmao. Gentleman’s sweep as predicted

This Celtics vs. heat series just has no wind in its sails. It was a big enough mismatch as is, but with no Butler it is perfunctory crappola.

Heat culture really came through when they needed it most. Glass Jimmy needs to stop being so brittle.

If you ignore his 3pt shooting ability, which is the most important aspect of modern scoring then sure his arsenal is pretty deep.

Teams didn't emphasize 3 point shooting back then, so obviously that matters when looking at Jordan's 3 ball. He did hit 6, in a half, in a Finals game but overall, he's way too smart, too athletic, too gifted, too driven, to not be the best player in the league if you dropped him in right now. KD himself said MJ would be the best player in the league if he played in this era.

Teams didn't emphasize 3 point shooting back then, so obviously that matters when looking at Jordan's 3 ball. He did hit 6, in a half, in a Finals game but overall, he's way too smart, too athletic, too gifted, too driven, to not be the best player in the league if you dropped him in right now. KD himself said MJ would be the best player in the league if he played in this era.
Good points and they’re acting like he wouldn’t adjust to the modern game and would play the exact same way. He would evolve like the players today have. Like KD, Bron, Jokic, etc., they can play in any era and dominate.

KD gives credit to literally everyone, and doesnt try to put up gaudy numbers. Dude has never put up 60 despite easily being able to do so.

why I think its so funny people give KD shit when he's one of the best teammates/team ball players if not the best team player ever. But people shit on him for wanting to play with good teams.

Celtics after losing Game 2 to the Heat.

giphy.gif

Good points and they’re acting like he wouldn’t adjust to the modern game and would play the exact same way. He would evolve like the players today have. Like KD, Bron, Jokic, etc., they can play in any era and dominate.

Yeah and he’d somehow shoot 60% and 45 from 3 with 30 shots per game to average 40ppg plus lol

Back