***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Breh, Jordan won 10 scoring titles, averaged 30ppg for a 15 year career, and once averaged 37ppg on pretty much all 2's. Demar is not even remotely in the same arena as MJ. Jordan averaged 40ppg+ in a SERIES, 5 times.

Hes the same height position and takes the same amount of 3 point shots per game. Thats what the kind of player Michael Jordan would be in todays league without becoming more of a 3P shooter.

And the reason DeRozan is a good proxy is he didn't try to adapt at all hes actually a good 3P shooter who limited himself out of spite because he identifies with that sort of game. Jordan obviously would try to be more of a 3P shooter. If DeMar had adapted the sky was the limit for him tbh. In terms of talent he actually is in the same league.

He'd also have to actually play both sides of the court and do more than a travel step > dribble > drive

The way players break down defenders is so much more advanced from 10 years ago, let alone 30.

Jordan had the deepest offensive arsenal of all time. Its laughable to think anyone playing today could in any way stop him. As far as playing both sides of the court, Jordan is the most incredible 2-way phenom ever seen. Absolutely elite on both ends.

Jordan had the deepest offensive arsenal of all time. Its laughable to think anyone playing today could in any way stop him. As far as playing both sides of the court, Jordan is the most incredible 2-way phenom ever seen. Absolutely elite on both ends.

I wish Wilt Chamberlain was still around to check this nonsense.

Even dumber, this season scoring is at an all time high and defense has gone out the window until the playoffs. We got guys like Malachi Flynn scoring 50 and these clowns are saying MJ would average 20. Baffles me how clueless people are.

Even dumber, this season scoring is at an all time high and defense has gone out the window until the playoffs. We got guys like Malachi Flynn scoring 50 and these clowns are saying MJ would average 20. Baffles me how clueless people are.

Jordan could average 20 playing only half games.

Maybe in his day, now bench players have an offensive arsenal that dwarfs his

Jordan doesn't have anything close to Harden or Kyrie's bag lmao

How good MJ is today would depend solely if he could get his 3P up as a volume shooter and we don't really know. MJ without any alterations would basically be DeMar Derozan. While his career average is 21 he averaged 27 twice.
I think he would be more like Jontay Porter if we're being honest.

How good MJ is today would depend solely if he could get his 3P up as a volume shooter and we don't really know. MJ without any alterations would basically be DeMar Derozan. While his career average is 21 he averaged 27 twice.

You think MJ's success today would depend on whether he could adjust to a game centered around chucking up wide open 3s and flopping all over the court?

{<jordan}

If you ignore his 3pt shooting ability, which is the most important aspect of modern scoring then sure his arsenal is pretty deep.

Averages 53-10-13 today.

Lmao at breaking the three point record just to prove a point.

GOAT.

Lmao you don’t know shit about my life Jorge. You try and bring up some dry humping my 2nd cousin from 30 years ago when I was 11 years old… you really think that’s some sort of burn?

Isn’t the age of consent 12 years old in your country Mexico ?
You hate on three dudes here simply because they have a different opinion on fucking basketball. I’ll be praying for you.

Lmao you don’t know shit about my life Jorge. You try and bring up some dry humping my 2nd cousin from 30 years ago when I was 11 years old… you really think that’s some sort of burn?

Isn’t the age of consent 12 years old in your country Mexico ?

Tmi.

Back