• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Can’t help yourself can you? You said this a million times yet still reply. I think you are the one that needs to “try harder.”

Layup
You and Sweaters attention seeking skills are limitless lmao

Lot of overreaction one game in but I see it tightening up and 1/2 of the series evening up.

My predictions to win game 2: Suns, Mavs, 76ers, Magic
Taking the 76ers off this list since Maxey and Embiid are both questionable.

You and Sweaters attention seeking skills are limitless lmao

You are wrong but if you were correct for once and I was actually seeking attention, I’d be successful at it.

Last time I checked, you replied to me first and Revo continues to reply so it’s your faults lmao.

smh. Buss family need to go.

All the bullshit back and forth aside for a second, what can Ham do to be more successful in this series? I’m genuinely curious since I think he’s doing what he can with the roster he has…Lebron and AD are putting up numbers but I don’t see anyone else on that team that can consistently help them. I don’t count DLo because he always disappears or sucks when it matters most.

Vogg can respond too since you are ignoring my posts

You are wrong but if you were correct for once and I was actually seeking attention, I’d be successful at it.

Last time I checked, you replied to me first and Revo continues to reply so it’s your faults lmao.
Yes, because there are times when you aren't a complete and utter moron. There are traits you've shown to be reconcilable. I am not always the most cordial person. But I at least know my shortcomings and acknowledge them. You're ironically getting caught up in something you claim you dont get caught up in. That's why I called you a dipshit. If you want to continue with it, I'll continue with my way. I've been over this multiple times. It took less than a week for you guys to revert back to that type of behavior. I'm not a mod, and I don't take any of it personally. I'm just stating my observations. Hope you have a good day. I gotta go, might be back in time for the Tragic vs Cavalqueers

smh. Buss family need to go.

The saddest part is they could have had Nick Nurse. At the beginning of the turnaround, I remember seeing D'lo and LeBron telling the team how they're gonna fix their offensive struggles and Ham just sat there smiling.

Yes, because there are times when you aren't a complete and utter moron. There are traits you've shown to be reconcilable. I am not always the most cordial person. But I at least know my shortcomings and acknowledge them. You're ironically getting caught up in something you claim you dont get caught up in. That's why I called you a dipshit. If you want to continue with it, I'll continue with my way. I've been over this multiple times. It took less than a week for you guys to revert back to that type of behavior. I'm not a mod, and I don't take any of it personally. I'm just stating my observations. Hope you have a good day. I gotta go, might be back in time for the Tragic vs Cavalqueers

The saddest part is they could have had Nick Nurse. At the beginning of the turnaround, I remember seeing D'lo and LeBron telling the team how they're gonna fix their offensive struggles and Ham just sat there smiling.
You take things way too seriously lol. I’m posting on a public forum just like you are, sue me. I don’t give two shits if I get zero replies or a lengthy back and forth but you also don’t need to reply to me or acknowledge my posts (trolling posts or not), so you are adding to the problem since you are complaining about me wanting “attention.”

And reverting back to what? I’ve been the same the entire time I’ve posted on this forum lmao. I’ve never changed <lol>

Also you continously say I post moronic or dumb things, what serious things I post (other than troll tweets) are you even referring to? I can’t recall a really bad take or genuinely wrong opinion I’ve had here that I won’t admit. Show where and I’ll eat crow.

Last edited:
They are so broke its an embarrassment. Considering the Lakers are a license to print money they must be S tier retarded and have spending problems.

You know this is only to save a few million because they're cheap brokies.
Yup. This is what happens when you're entire fortune is the team. They have to be cheap in certain areas and this is obviously one of them.

Lot of overreaction one game in but I see it tightening up and 1/2 of the series evening up.

My predictions to win game 2: Suns, Mavs, 76ers, Magic

Cowherd is a dipshit that spouts off about shit he shouldn't, but he ain't wrong when it comes to this. I love KD but for the love of all that is holy, he needs to win tonight.

Edit: win Tomorrow

Cowherd is a dipshit that spouts off about shit he shouldn't, but he ain't wrong when it comes to this. I love KD but for the love of all that is holy, he needs to win tonight.

Edit: win Tomorrow

I’ve never taken him seriously so I’m not surprised. He makes a living off of idiotic hot takes but he’s only half wrong on this one. I don’t agree KD is irrelevant and if they were to lose I’d blame the lack of roster depth and moreso Booker. He is still an elite scorer and not a liability defensively so he’s doing what he can and he was the best player on his team again yesterday.

However legacy wise I agree for the most part like you. We all know how good he was and his role on a championship team but the optics aren’t as good compared to the players Cowherd mentioned. He needs to win one on his own to sway that opinion.

76'ers are on the edge of the down 2-0 cliff.

Odd how the playoff games are averaging 25 mins longer TV time despite fewer fouls being called and less in-game stoppage. Can't fathom how that happens.

Embiid ready to save the game a la Lubchenko

G312fQsFulOGBIwrqWARTP1vElw=.gif

Back