• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Can't remember the last time Denver got a foul call. Lmao

Lmfao.

Cue LeCan crying and calling up Jim Gray for a quick interview to try and play with Curry.

<36>

Yes, but Widdie, AR15, AD, and D'AngeGOAT cant catch a pass or hold onto the ball

That's not including just putting up bad shots
Just messing with you. I realize James is trying to get his teammates going.

What a play by AD. Where was that heart before?!?

Lakers do well, AD doesn't exist, Bron did it all. Lakers don't, everyone but Bron stinks, he needs help. Playing the same tiny violin since that Spurs sweep no matter who the opponents are, the team he's on or who's on his team.

Just messing with you. I realize James is trying to get his teammates going.

What a play by AD. Where was that heart before?!?
He is his biggest enemy. He could a multiple time MVP, but he's like KAT. All the talent in the world with a 10 cent head.

Jokes aside, if I'm Denver, I play two man ball every time I can. Every game involving the LAL(eBrons) is like playing old school NBA Jam back in the day. The computer wasn’t going to let you run away with the game, and would always keep it close with phantom shit.

Lakers do well, AD doesn't exist, Bron did it all. Lakers don't, everyone but Bron stinks, he needs help. Playing the same tiny violin since that Spurs sweep no matter who the opponents are, the team he's on or who's on his team.
Yup. Coping mechanism ftw

True MVP of the team AD has always been the key for this team. They will go as far as he allows them to

Fucking hilarious foul on Gordon. FTs incoming. Refs like, "Let's fucking go!", lol

True MVP of the team AD has always been the key for this team. They will go as far as he allows them to
LeBron literally said he wanted AD so he could lighten the usage load on his old self.

AD's been able to do it every so often but never consistently lol

LeBron wants him as the first option

He is his biggest enemy. He could a multiple time MVP, but he's like KAT. All the talent in the world with a 10 cent head.
He has great stats in this game, but it doesn't tell the story. He's an enigma to me.

LeBron literally said he wanted AD so he could lighten the usage load on his old self.

AD's been able to do it every so often but never consistently lol

LeBron wants him as the first option
Thanks for the info backing up everything I said

Back