• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Dude just doesn’t age. Lmao @ that plus/minus. But but the lakers play better without him.
Imagine continuing to fall for troll statements lmao. You realize when we say that it’s not serious right?

{<jordan}

Imagine continuing to fall for troll statements lmao. You realize when we say that it’s not serious right?

{<jordan}
I don’t really give a shit. Barely read half what your circle jerk posts. Really only replying to you since you quoted me otherwise I’d probably ignore this post too. Lmao

{<jordan}
8moipq.jpg

This is how it comes off as then

I don’t really give a shit. Barely read half what your circle jerk posts. Really only replying to you since you quoted me otherwise I’d probably ignore this post too. Lmao
Don’t give a shit yet continously bring it up. Ain’t fooling anyone

Did you not just preference your statement with the unthinkable happening with the spurs beating the nuggets? lol.

You do realize the thunder winning or losing is one small piece in the entire western puzzle?lol nothing is set at all. Even if the thunder win it’s not guaranteed they will be the top seed

Breh, if the Thunder win they are the #1 seed and they are going to win because the Mavs are resting about 6 players.

Breh, if the Thunder win they are the #1 seed and they are going to win because the Mavs are resting about 6 players.
Once again, that is not a guarantee. Do you need me to explain the tiebreaker scenarios?

Once again, that is not a guarantee. Do you need me to explain the tiebreaker scenarios?

I know the Nuggets, T-wolves, and Thunder all 3 have the same record right now and for tie breaker reasons the Thunder are the #1 seed, how will that change when they win again tomorrow?

I know the Nuggets, T-wolves, and Thunder all 3 have the same record right now and for tie breaker reasons the Thunder are the #1 seed, how will that change when they win again tomorrow?
Okay let me break it down. Sorry I sounded like a douche, was just taken aback by the guarantees you were making lol.

Thunder get the 1 seed if all 3 teams win or all 3 teams lose, or if they win and twolves lose. Since all 3 are in the same division, the tiebreaker is combined h2h record with both of the other teams I believe.

Twolves get the 1 seed if they win, the thunder win AND the nuggets lose or if the thunder lose. This is a 2 team tiebreaker so it reverts to h2h which the Twolves own.

Nuggets get the 1 seed if they win and both teams lose.

Denver is essentially the one who will decide the 1 and 2 seed since they play last.

Last edited:
Lol at the mental breakdowns out of nowhere. What's LeCan's defensive rating right now? 285? Lol at this era.

Live look at the cans.

E5S-XrlX0AI9mft.jpg

Okay let me break it down. Sorry I sounded like a douche, was just taken aback by the guarantees you were making lol.

Thunder get the 1 seed if all 3 teams win or all 3 teams lose, or if they win and twolves lose. Since all 3 are in the same division, the tiebreaker is combined h2h record with both of the other teams I believe.

Twolves get the 1 seed if they win, the thunder win AND the nuggets lose or if the thunder lose. This is a 2 team tiebreaker so it reverts to h2h which the Twolves own.

Nuggets get the 1 seed if they win and both teams lose.

Denver is essentially the one who will decide the 1 and 2 seed since they play last.

Well, Nuggets definitely won't sniff #1 now which was my point, they had the biggest fuck up game of the season. Unable to secure it by beating a last place team. It is one of the biggest screw ups in the regular season I think I've ever seen.

Well, Nuggets definitely won't sniff #1 now which was my point, they had the biggest fuck up game of the season. Unable to secure it by beating a last place team. It is one of the biggest screw ups in the regular season I think I've ever seen.
It still could happen but probably won’t. You also said it was a lock that the thunder get the top seed so that’s why I pushed back. I’d bet the Twolves still end up with the one because the nuggets would rather face the thunder now that Kat is back.

It still could happen but probably won’t. You also said it was a lock that the thunder get the top seed so that’s why I pushed back. I’d bet the Twolves still end up with the one because the nuggets would rather face the thunder now that Kat is back.

I gotta be honest with you man, I still don't understand the leagues Hungarian Elbow Math. All 3 team shave the same record right now and the Thunder are the #1 seed. I STILL am not clear on how if they win their last game they could go down in the standings by winning lol.

I gotta be honest with you man, I still don't understand the leagues Hungarian Elbow Math. All 3 team shave the same record right now and the Thunder are the #1 seed. I STILL am not clear on how if they win their last game they could go down in the standings by winning lol.
I detailed it in my post. The three team tiebreaker is different than a two team tiebreaker basically.

Example: Thunder have a 8-2 combined record against both the Nuggets and Twolves. Nuggets 5-5 against both and twolves 3-7. These are made up numbers but thunder have the real life best combined record.

If it’s just between the thunder and Twolves then the tiebreaker is just their h2h. I think they are tied at 2-2 but twolves own the secondary tiebreaker.

I detailed it in my post. The three team tiebreaker is different than a two team tiebreaker basically.

Example: Thunder have a 8-2 combined record against both the Nuggets and Twolves. Nuggets 5-5 against both and twolves 3-7. These are made up numbers but thunder have the real life best combined record.

If it’s just between the thunder and Twolves then the tiebreaker is just their h2h. I think they are tied at 2-2 but twolves own the secondary tiebreaker.

Yep, I saw it, and appreciate it. I'm just trying to digest the deliciousness of the Nuggets being knocked off their perch against a 14th seed while also having been up by 23.

The NBA scheduled a lot more no basketball games days this season that I can remember probably a a residual of that 67 game minimum to be eligible for awards or bonuses

Flerps/Mavs for the third time in five years is probably going to get heated and be the best matchup in the first round.

Back