• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2023 - Boom! "Boom" - BoOMBOOM!

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
I'm always here. Someone asked some if I could be there tomorrow/today, my presence was requested, requested, hawhawhaw, so, I might not be here when the clock ticks, but I'm here now, and I'll be here shortly after unless, Gregory Peck shows up off Australia in a 50s sardine. I'm on Benedryl and my eye is on shit, I'm posting to see if there's anyone out there, like Lost in Space.

I've got so much I want to say, that's what kills, not the weak legs and old faultering bod and plucking grey hairs (I don't pluck grey hairs, I shave). The only thing cooler than a young madman in his prime or this teenage goodess who blows the whole world away despite time or culture or all the effervescence, ...people know what is beautiful, and what is cool and what kind of lifts everybody up. I don't know that ticket, I can't claim it, but I know, and you do too, the undeniable shit. i gotta be somewhere, cause it's pretty important.

I had a couple gifts for 2023: I would like to get out:

Petey, .... on a hook! ON A HOOK I got your girl. I fucking got her. I white whaled her ass for you, not for you did all the work, I was just Cannon. We got her dude!!!

boom.gif

Life in the moment isn't easy to define or just give up how you feel or where you're at, so I try to get in the vats and cauldrons and nordic horns and say, this isn't a call for help. This is the help. The avenues have always been there, I just choose to be here. I think a lot of people look at it wrong. I'm not, and other people, everyone is almost damaged nearly beyond repair through some assault or mental anguish, as a kid. Girls with blue hair, Goth kids, lashing out. I can only speak because i've seen so much horrible shit.

LIfe isn't horrible. That's not stepping away. I come in most often two-dimensional, and to annoy, or worss, hey please remember me.

Back