Elections 2022 Mid-term Elections PBP

Select your 2022 midterm predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well the democrats hated him. the republicans hated him. where else is he supposed to go?
Please read my post again.
e753442f-2c9f-415b-9471-4987cec27dfe_text.gif

That or they know the average voter is too dumb or doesn't care enough to look that far into it. I mean people voting for Republicans because of inflation, as if that is going to fix the problem. I have yet to hear a solution presented by the republicans, or anyone for that matter, on how to fix it. It is a world wide problem, not something unique to the USA.

Don't send a hundred billion to a corrupt country? Stop giving money to people to not work? Work to make energy cheaper instead of scarce?

I get your point that we’re lucky to have Dems in AZ and WV at all, but to say Manchin “stayed partly line” on the relief package is a pretty generous retelling of how that went down. But yeah, when seats are razor thin I’ll take what I can get. Doesn’t mean I’m going to like them as a congressperson though.

It's not generous at all. They got a huge relief package and even Dems at this point concede it possibly was too much and in retrospect could've been dialed back when thinking of the recovery v. overheated economy/ high inflation. Most of the things he fought back on likely helped them. He's clearly a democrat but doesn't just vote lockstep without negotiation with his own party or even those across the aisle.

Why I didn't vote for Warnock? One, he didn't fight hard enough for minimum wage which he ran on.

Two. Where's my money?

EqqxbRDW4AEJvJ5.jpg:large

Keep in mind, GA goes to a runoff if nobody gets above 50%.

Yeah. And the random libertarian there is getting 2% right now.

Those poor GA citizens are gonna get another month of political ads

Why I didn't vote for Warnock? One, he didn't fight hard enough for minimum wage which he ran on.

Two. Where's my money?

EqqxbRDW4AEJvJ5.jpg:large

Herschel Walker will secure your minimum wage?

Didn't know Sarah Huckabee Sanders was running for a governors seat. That might be the weirdest shift I've seen in going from a WH spokesperson to an actual governor.

Don't send a hundred billion to a corrupt country? Stop giving money to people to not work? Work to make energy cheaper instead of scarce?
I am not going to argue for or against sending money to Ukraine (if that's what you are referring to) but I fail to see how that has exacerbated the inflation problem. When has any more money been sent out to the public for #2? All the Covid money has been long gone, with the bulk of it given out during the Trump administration. And again, inflation isn't a uniquely USA problem. No democrat or republican has a magic bill/legislation to fix this problem.

Didn't know Sarah Huckabee Sanders was running for a governors seat. That might be the weirdest shift I've seen in going from a WH spokesperson to an actual governor.

i had no idea either until you mentioned it

i would never vote for a candidate who wants to be addressed in person by their middle name simply just because even if it isnt actually the case, i take it as a sign of ego and narcissism.

and huckabee? what in the redneck fuck kind of middle name is that? i sure as hell wouldnt be proud of it.

Yeah. And the random libertarian there is getting 2% right now.

Those poor GA citizens are gonna get another month of political ads
Warnock and Walker are now both under 50% with over galf reporting. I wish the random libertarian dude would win

Back