2021 MLB Discussion v1: Texas Super Spreaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one game playoff is stupid. Either the giants or dodgers are going to play a one game elimination against a team they are almost 20 games in front of. On top of that the loser of the division won’t have home field in any series even though they have the 2nd best record in all of baseball.

It really should be at least a 2 out of 3 mini series. Play your asses off for 162 games, all for it to go to shit if you have one bad night. I mean, I guess it's better than what it used to be, but it's still pretty silly.

This picture of E-40 chillin with Los Tigres Del Norte may be the greatest thing I ever saw in my life

fb_img_1632046810631-jpg.880546

Twins tank brigade.

Last edited:

Wild that a team is going to win like 104 games and lose the division

The cardinals are on another planet right now

Giants really have no excuse to lose the division. They play the dbags and Padres to end the season. While the dodgers play the brewers and Padres. Both the brewers and Padres will play the dodgers tough. Arizona is a triple a team and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Padres mail it in against SF to spite the dodgers lol.

Giants really have no excuse to lose the division. They play the dbags and Padres to end the season. While the dodgers play the brewers and Padres. Both the brewers and Padres will play the dodgers tough. Arizona is a triple a team and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Padres mail it in against SF to spite the dodgers lol.
Brewers have nothing to play for and will be resting/setting up their rotation for the playoffs in that final series. Padres will be trying to fuck over a division rival the final few days of the season.

Brewers have nothing to play for and will be resting/setting up their rotation for the playoffs in that final series. Padres will be trying to fuck over a division rival the final few days of the season.

the brewers are in a situation that could fuck over the best team on paper for the playoffs. I’m not suggesting they go balls to the wall in terms of what they do with their rotation but it would be wise to put the dodgers in the worst possible scenario if they plan on making a ws run.

the brewers are in a situation that could fuck over the best team on paper for the playoffs. I’m not suggesting they go balls to the wall in terms of what they do with their rotation but it would be wise to put the dodgers in the worst possible scenario if they plan on making a ws run.
I hope so, but I imagine they will still be more worried about setting their rotation up

Wonder how many games the dodgers would have won without all these injuries. Every meaningful player has missed a bunch of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back