2021 MLB Discussion v1: Texas Super Spreaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how many games the dodgers would have won without all these injuries. Every meaningful player has missed a bunch of games.
"Giants would have won 120 healthy"

"Giants would have won 120 healthy"
Lmao. They had a bunch of cans miss games. Dodgers had to do at least one bullpen game the entire season and two for most of the second half.

Lmao. They had a bunch of cans miss games. Dodgers had to do at least one bullpen game the entire season and two for most of the second half.
Giants have been running 2 bullpen games for awhile as well, every starter has missed time. They were missing their entire infield at one point - Literally all 5 guys out at the same time.

Giants have been running 2 bullpen games for awhile as well, every starter has missed time. They were missing their entire infield at one point - Literally all 5 guys out at the same time.
But I’m talking about all stars like Seager, Betts, Turner, muncy, pollock, kershaw and Taylor. Not some no name over achievers. Goes to show the positional depth of a top tier franchise I guess. Just look at their run differential. Lmao. Otherwise they would be like the sorry ass Yankees.

But I’m talking about all stars like Seager, Betts, Turner, muncy, pollock, kershaw and Taylor. Not some no name over achievers. Goes to show the positional depth of a top tier franchise I guess. Just look at their run differential. Lmao. Otherwise they would be like the sorry ass Yankees.
Yeah, Chris Taylor and AJ Pollock are real missing superstars over no name players like Buster Posey and Brandon Crawford.

Yeah, Chris Taylor and AJ Pollock are real missing superstars over no name players like Buster Posey and Brandon Crawford.
Let’s ignore the other players I listed. But wouldnt expect anything else from someone who thought Jimmy C was a top 10 Qb. Lmao.

I’m not going to even mention the sexual assaulter who’s missed the entire second half. Lmao

Let’s ignore the other players I listed. But wouldnt expect anything else from someone who thought Jimmy C was a top 10 Qb. Lmao.
It just shows how casual you are. I bet you didn't know the Giants positional players have more all-star appearances then the dodgers positional players. This is just a big excuse to use if the dodgers lose the division to a team that you said is terrible. It's only a one game gap dude, dodgers still have a really good chance..

And I'm not ignoring players, if we were going by name power all time it would probably be like:
Kershaw
Posey
Betts
Longo
Muncy
Crawford
Seager
Belt

Taylor
Pollock

Lmao @ longo and belt. Longo hasn’t even been average in years. Just lol. I didn’t even mention the former mvp who’s been a can (injured) all year.

Rankings based off where they're at today.

betts
Seager
Muncy
Kershaw
Bauer
Turner
Crawford
May
Crawford
Turner
Pollock
Eva
Bellinger

ZzzzZzzz like I said - Casual.

If you were going based off where they're at today Brandon Belt would be the best pure hitter between the 2 teams, and it's really not close.

ZzzzZzzz like I said - Casual.

If you were going based off where they're at today Brandon Belt would be the best pure hitter between the 2 teams, and it's really not close.
Zzzzz. Best pure hitter who’s a career .265 hitter. Lmao. Just stop. I understand you’re a delusional homer but you’re not helping yourself out here.

Zzzzz. Best pure hitter who’s a career .265 hitter. Lmao. Just stop. I understand you’re a delusional homer but you’re not helping yourself out here.
OPS+ 2020 2021
Belt 177 152
Muncy 96 143
Mookie 148 135
Justin 134 123

Baseball stats are pretty easy to look up. LMAO at "batting average". Jesus I'm out - Not going to try and educate a guy that is looking at that as his single go to stat.

OPS+ 2020 2021
Belt 177 152
Muncy 96 143
Mookie 148 135
Justin 134 123

Baseball stats are pretty easy to look up. LMAO at "batting average". Jesus I'm out - Not going to try and educate a guy that is looking at that as his single go to stat.
Here you come with your shitty pseudo stats over a small time period. I’m not even sure why I’m arguing with you a homer like you. Based off this shit you probably think Webb is better than scherzer or buehler. Lmao. What’s next? Baseballs version of pff? Remember when you thought jimmy c was good? Or Cannahan was an offensive genius? Hahahaha.

Here you come with your shitty pseudo stats over a small time period. I’m not even sure why I’m arguing with you a homer like you. Based off this shit you probably think Webb is better than scherzer or buehler. Lmao. What’s next? Baseballs version of pff? Remember when you thought jimmy c was good? Or Cannahan was an offensive genius? Hahahaha.
Revo - "Right now"
*Stats over the last 2 years*
Revo - "Dude small time period"

lol I like that you are so gotten to over Jimmy that you bring it up in every conversation, and every thread/topic. Jimmy is outplaying your 40M QB, deal with it pal.

(OBP + SLG is a pseudo stat. Legit LOL)

Revo - "Right now"
*Stats over the last 2 years*
Revo - "Dude small time period"

lol I like that you are so gotten to over Jimmy that you bring it up in every conversation, and every thread/topic. Jimmy is outplaying your 40M QB, deal with it pal.
{<jordan}

Sox lay an egg against the Yankees , but they get to beat up on Baltimore next while the Yankees have to Hold off Toronto.

Joe West is retiring at the end of the year.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back