• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2020 Not So Bad

Congrats, man. Great achievements. Almost as good as when you won that challenge match.

Congratulations! Do you have any videos of your matches? I would like to see them if you do. Maybe I shouldn't quit at 41 after all. I'll have to think about it more when I can walk normally again. Congrats again on the competition and the promotion!
I competed last year at the Europeans at 41 at master 3, and I still train at home in a makeshift dojo despite the covid matter

I actuslly have more respect for older people who compete because unlike the younger 20 something you often don't have the time or luxury to train and compete due to career , family, health issues etc .

You are one of my favorite posters and like I always said you're very skilled at bjj from the videos you shared in the past. Im pushing 40 myself so you really do motivate and inspire me

ppl were hating on ts? i dont understand the hate for someone competing and staying active. most ppl dont exercise, probably even less when ppl grow in age.

It wasn't really people hating on TS specifically, so much as some were mis-taken by what 'I won Pans' meant (the title of the previous thread in question).

Back