2020 Motorsports thread.

Actually enjoyed watching the virtual racing in both F1 and Nascar this weekend.

The latter returns next week on the 17th of May.

Looks like vettel isn’t coming back to Ferrari next year. McLaren? Where champs go to die?

Hoping that the rumours about Sainz going there are true/get officially confirmed!

Smoooooth operator, Carlos 'Signs' Sainz
Ricciardo also to MacLaren
Vettel most likely to retire now?

I'm thinking so.
He always wanted to race sports cars, Le Mans, DTM perhaps.
Love to see him take a try at IndyCar like Fernando did.
He could race pretty much any and all series he wants to.
Let's face it, he's got more money than God at this point.
may as well have fun now.

Supercross is back May 31st! Fuckin A! Braaaaappp!!!

It was good to see some racing Sunday. NASCAR got stupid and put stick on banners on the walls at Darlington. Kyle Busch hit the wall causing pieces to peel of and get stuck on cars. They had to throw a caution flag and peel the banners off the wall.

NASCAR's return to racing got derailed by weather for the Xfinity race on Tuesday. It has now been moved to Thursday. The Cup race scheduled for Wednesday night has had the start time moved up because of weather but the forecast is for thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and more on Thursday.

Kyle went and wrecked the top babyface again. Chase should give him a receipt in Charlotte. Just make it obvious.

Kyle went and wrecked the top babyface again. Chase should give him a receipt in Charlotte. Just make it obvious.

I expect NASCAR to fine Chase for his one finger salute. At least they had a week to cool off in the past. Sunday should be interesting.

I expect NASCAR to fine Chase for his one finger salute. At least they had a week to cool off in the past. Sunday should be interesting.

Nah, he's giving them free publicity. They're not going to punish Chase.

Nah, he's giving them free publicity. They're not going to punish Chase.

If they suspend a driver for saying a commonly used vulgar word on twitch, they almost have to do something to Chase for using a vulgar symbol on network television.

I've also been considering if Kyle took Chase out in a planned move to allow the Gibbs cars to finish in first and second. They knew rain was closing in. Chase was threatening to pass Denny. Harvick was also coming on. Kyle taking Chase out brought out the caution that delayed the race long enough for the rain to end the race.

If they suspend a driver for saying a commonly used vulgar word on twitch, they almost have to do something to Chase for using a vulgar symbol on network television.

I've also been considering if Kyle took Chase out in a planned move to allow the Gibbs cars to finish in first and second. They knew rain was closing in. Chase was threatening to pass Denny. Harvick was also coming on. Kyle taking Chase out brought out the caution that delayed the race long enough for the rain to end the race.

They won't touch Chase.

As for your second point, I've thought about that a lot. It seems too easy to come to that conclusion.

Back