2020 in Film....there isn't much I want to see

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Starting out SLOW. Not much I want to see this year. MCU is burnt out. WB still trying to piece together the DCEU or reimagine it or whatever.
Star Wars is on hiatus

Aside from the comic side I saw 1917 that was good...but now I dont plan on seeing anything in the theater again till March with A Quiet Place.

I mean I can't think of a single film I'm anticipating this year to actually see in the theaters.

Anal Goliath: @Zer endipity

is supposed to be a cockbuster

You're quite right, come to think of it. I haven't really heard of any upcoming movie I want to see. I have some residual interest in Black Widow because I've really enjoyed the MCU, but like you say, that franchise feels like it wrapped up with Endgame.

But who knows, the vacuum has to be filled with something. Maybe the death of comic book movies and (hopefully) remakes means the movie industry comes up with something genuinely new.

Waiting on Dune.

???

Struggling to figure out what this has to do with the thread.

Came out last year wtf does it have to do with the thread?

You can also watch The Apartment (1960) this year what does it have to do with the thread?

eyJpdSI6ImVlMTIwYmYzZGYxZjkxZTQzZmFmZDE5YmRjOTU5MTBhNjRlMWU2YTg5NDBkYzcyZGM2NDE4MzRmY2E5ODQ0NmMiLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

Antlers - but that's not till April.

A quiet Place 2

The Gentlemen

Gretel and Hansel looks decent

Back