Elections 2020 General Election Thread: Trump or Biden - Who ya got? (Now with poll!)

Trump or Biden?

• Trump

Votes: 219 76.8%
  • Biden

Votes: 66 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Whoever put Biden up to this aught to be ashamed of themselves.
I feel the same way about exploitation of the dementia stricken elderly as I do about those who abuse children. Sad.

Neither really but Biden doesn't stand a chance in fuck of beating Trump at anything.

Listen here Jack! I will run circles around you or President Don King. You like sit ups? How bout push ups, Bub. Let's see who's the bees knees and have a push up pop contest. I down 4 push up pops in 1 minute. Listen here Pony Boy, you like hairy legs with a smooth buttocks. Or smooth legs and a furry bottom? I prefer a hairy crack Jack, and that ain't no malarkey

I think Biden is going to be humiliated when it comes to the election.

Trump via landslide.

I don't get involved in this adult version of "my dad can beat up your dad" but I think Trump may get it again. Idc either way though. We'll see.

Listen here Jack! I will run circles around you or President Don King. You like sit ups? How bout push ups, Bub. Let's see who's the bees knees and have a push up pop contest. I down 4 push up pops in 1 minute. Listen here Pony Boy, you like hairy legs with a smooth buttocks. Or smooth legs and a furry bottom? I prefer a hairy crack Jack, and that ain't no malarkey
OgI7Qoq.gif

It's obvious Trump will win if that is the question.

Doesnt really matter since the oligarchs win with either guy.

So true. The difference in parties holding power just means a different group of billionaires get the home team advantage.

Doesnt really matter since the oligarchs win with either guy.

Why I feel Trump would just kick the living shit out of Biden

Like literally kick His ass

I can't see Biden beating the old bullshit artist in the debates.

He lacks the intellect to pin him with facts, and Trump has shown he can call people names and win debates with absolute word salad.

Not sure Bernie would have landed many more punches either. Democrats needed to go with someone younger and more dynamic but they did not have such a candidate.

I can't see Biden beating the old bullshit artist in the debates.

He lacks the intellect to pin him with facts, and Trump has shown he can call people names and win debates with absolute word salad.

Not sure Bernie would have landed many more punches either. Democrats needed to go with someone younger and more dynamic but they did not have such a candidate.
Bernie would have eaten Trump alive.

Unfortunately we will never get to see it.

Bernie would have eaten Trump alive.

Thats why the DNC threw everything they had at him. They would rather Trump win than Bernie. They saw Bernie as the real enemy.

Dems should have backed Tulsi. She had everything needed to win. Don't know what you guys were thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back