Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread v3

Who do you support most out of the remaining Democratic candidates?

• Corey Booker (Senator NJ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto O'Rourke (Former US Congressman TX)

• Julian Castro (Former Secretary of HUD)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is your nominee. Work around that angle. As for riots and “we’re fucked” now is the time to take some deep breaths and relax.

Trump has invaded no countries, kept the economy doing well (My investments, especially in the S&P 500 are doing great) and is going to bully your candidates on stage.
I’m thinking more of the courts, the environment and the stability of the international order.

The economy goes up and down.

But you have Tulsi in your confirmed category up above?

The OP is showing who is in the primary, who dropped out, possible candidates that might jump in, and who announced they aren't running. Go into the first post after the OP to see who qualified. It's the 10 candidates listed in the poll.

I'll change "confirmed" to "running" to avoid confusion there.

Tulsi

They were damned sure to eliminate her with their bullshit set up. I hope they eventually push her out of that worthless party.

I’m thinking more of the courts, the environment and the stability of the international order.

The economy goes up and down.

I can understand your worry about the courts, the courts are a very serious deal that lasts decades and right now the Dems are down, and possibly looking at another Republican once Ruth passes. I get that. The environment I get too, Trump is a total troll with the environment. The problem is, not many care about the environment, it's an afterthought. Nobody cares about the later in life, it's all about the now. International order could go both ways. Trump has done surprisingly well with NK and has taken a hard ball stance with China which did have to be done in my opinion. On the flip-side, Trump has damaged European relations big time.

I think he wins, and it's because mostly the economy has been good and he hasn't invaded a country.

Beat Trump in 2020 or we’re permafucked. We’re already fairly fucked.

lol... how precious.

DisastrousDarkEland-size_restricted.gif

She’s too smart for us voters just like Hillary.

“I can’t help but wonder in retrospect if Hillary Clinton was really too smart to lead given the state of the current U.S. political ecosystem”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/was-...rt-to-lead-in-this_b_5846fa0ae4b0b261c83427a3
Yuck it up all you want, but there is definitely a section of the electorate that will only vote for, “Somebody who talks like we can understand!”

Some of them will vote for Joe Biden. Very few will vote for Elizabeth Warren.

Tulsi

They were damned sure to eliminate her with their bullshit set up. I hope they eventually push her out of that worthless party.

You mean by making her play by the same rules everyone else had to play by?

Yeah, how unfair of them...

lol... how precious.

DisastrousDarkEland-size_restricted.gif
It’s all fun and games trolling the libs until the Republicans get re-elected, cut social security and Medicaid, and put us another four years down the climate change road without any progress.

Last edited:
LOL @ Gilibrand

Who would've thought a campaign run entirely on feminism would fail?

Dumb broad.

Yuck it up all you want, but there is definitely a section of the electorate that will only vote for, “Somebody who talks like we can understand!”

It’s all fun and games trolling the libs until the Republicans get re-elected, cut social security and Medicaid, and put us another four years down the climate change road without any progress.

You clearly DID NOT watch the video, but ignorantly posted anyways. You don't even know the rules. Neither did anyone, as they refused to share them, but then dropped it on the candidates after the fact. She qualified in polls that were far more significant than the ones the DNC insisted counted, after the fact. But, you likely don't know that... you do now. You're welcome.

Does anyone think there might be someone waiting in the wings that will announce at the last possible moment? I still find it hard to believe this is the best the DNC can come up with....

I kind of thought Gore might make a comeback for this election but not now.

ROFL! Same lying recycled talking points.

Tell us all what actions will help with Global Warming? Because if we did EVERYTHING in KYOTO it wouldn't make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back