***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when OKC barely utilized Sabonis (partly Chuckbrook's ballhogging ways, but still).........

they have made an absurd amount of front office gaffes, but that was a pretty big one
Sabonis, Oladipo, Cam Payne, Adams, Jeremi Grant, and Mcdermott. All that talent and Westbrook couldnt get them out of the first round.

Sabonis, Oladipo, Cam Payne, Adams, Jeremi Grant, and Mcdermott. All that talent and Westbrook couldnt get them out of the first round.
he's the only MVP in history (AFAIK) from the 6th seed in his conf

i don't think a person has even been 4th seed or worst prior, not in the modern era at least.

I'm not counting Bob Pettit and shit

he's the only MVP in history (AFAIK) from the 6th seed in his conf

i don't think a person has even been 4th seed or worst prior

It was all about the Hype of that Triple Double season. Then deeper dive into it Westbrook has somewhat made the Triple Double a huge Meh even as he approaches passing Oscar Robertson

LeBron is gonna need more help again now

It was all about the Hype of that Triple Double season. Then deeper dive into it Westbrook has somewhat made the Triple Double a huge Meh even as he approaches passing Oscar Robertson
There's a great video on teams virtually never winning jack and shit with a really high Assist guy (in terms of %, compared to teammates).

This deal is gonna blow up in their faces again. Gonna be beautiful to watch either the Lakers or nuggets dismantle that super team.

Are they Gritty enough to beat the Heat or Celtics ? I don't get how they would look as a team , a lot of points, but where the hell are they going to get stops ?

Hopefully Drumbo is on the block so my mans Jarrett can finally crack 30mpg

Cavs got the backcourt duo of Sexland, and now Jarrett Allen?

they might not be that bad now

There's a great video on teams virtually never winning jack and shit with a really high Assist guy (in terms of %, compared to teammates).

Kind of a Bad Knock on John when you consider Both his finals Jazz teams ran into Jordan, Pippen and Rodman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back