***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a huge trade.

Props to the rockets for getting all that

Nets are gonna be interesting. 2 nut jobs ans kd

So only Kenny Smith with help from Olajuwon were able to get a title to Houston.

McGrady , Yao , Harden , Howard , Paul , Westbrook , ZIP NADA Nothing

I don't know how many dribbles but if the player catches the pass and has to create his own shot then it shouldn't be recorded as an assit.
The rule only says must directly lead to a made field goal, but the consensus is apparently 2 dribbles, not 3 is what's allowed.

Obviously it also matters if the player holds the ball after receiving it, or posts up while dribbling

Rockets in full on tank mode. I think they dump Oladipo before the trade deadline. No do they try to resign him.

Nets looked absolutely great last night. I think KD and a bunch of high end role players and a true Robin would be the GOAT to watch. Harden is a great pick up but losing Allen and Levert is devastating. Lost their two best defenders. Would have much preferred Kyrie and picks leaving than losing those two.

Rockets in full on tank mode. I think they dump Oladipo before the trade deadline. No do they try to resign him.
No way that Fertititas cheap ass will spend a dime over the cap ever again. No way a guy that's trying to rebuild trades levert on a good contract for Oladipos expiring unless you have no intension of winning any time soon.

I bet he wants to get right at the salary cap floor so he can pocket that 10 mil.

Last edited:
would this be the most talent a first year coach has ever had?

Kerr had some great first year talent in GS, but didn't he coach PHO prior?
edit: nevermind he was GM/Pres not coach. so it's between those two right?

would this be the most talent a first year coach has ever had?

Kerr had some great first year talent in GS, but didn't he coach PHO prior?
edit: nevermind he was GM/Pres not coach. so it's between those two right?
Lol Pat Riley man. Kerr only had Curry who had made one all star team and a bunch of role players.

Hell of alot to pay to have 3 superstars who would leave the Nets for something as simple as the vending machine in the locker room running out of sprite

Kyrie successfully tanked his value. Can't even offload him for some depth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back