Social 2019 Women's March

Each march should pick a champion, and have them fight to death with blades to see which march should go through with it. Sharp swords? No, scissors!!! Call it a scissor fight!! Fight in the MuffThunderDome!!
Settle down beavis...

Bigotry among the leaders of the Women's March is the problem that's causing the splintering.

What bigotry?

What is so hard to understand about the idea that no one has the right to demand you denounce someone.

Fucking anti-semite police are the original hate speech apologists.

You don't like conservative speech being shut down, then don't cry me fucking crocodile tears because someone won't denounce Farakan.

16.denver.womens.march.jpg
My guess is that the Lesbian presence at these women's marches is huge.

Meanwhile this women's March for Life

And CNN's Twitter gave it no breaking news or primtime, only talked about Trump's speach in two tweets about it while bashing he and Pences anti-abortion stance

Gonna guess the bigoted anti-trump march gets a lot more coverage than that

Last edited:
I thought about it, but here in NYC, they are fighting amongst themselves, and ultimately formed 2 (now 3) marches to compete against each other

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...ch-Events-NEw-York-City-Rights-504544842.html

That's because that's what women do. They bully, fight, and figure out who their enemies are until the men laugh and force them to stop their silly nonsense. What's that you say? Feminism won, and men are now bitches as well, and nobody acts like a traditional decent male anymore? We're in trouble.

Ironic that Johnnie Walker is the favorite whisky of the Saudi Royal family.

Green label is good but now I have to boycott johnnie walker

These marches are bastions for toxic femininity

Trump triggering these people was the best thing to happen to them. Got everyone outside moving around and shit getting exercise.

What bigotry?

What is so hard to understand about the idea that no one has the right to demand you denounce someone.

Fucking anti-semite police are the original hate speech apologists.

You don't like conservative speech being shut down, then don't cry me fucking crocodile tears because someone won't denounce Farakan.

1. I've never denounced lots of bigots. But I don't pal around with them either. There's no doubt that anti-hate speech police can themselves become hate groups, look no further than the SPLC for a relevant example. But but's not clear that that's whats happening here. Sarsour and Mallory are anti-semites and they hang out with anti-semites. One doesn't have to support the Anti-Defamation League to recognize that.

2. As far as speech being shut down, I certainly dont think Twitter Facebook should deplatform the Women's March. Has that happened yet? How exactly do you think the Women's March is being censored or deplatformed? They aren't from what I can see. They are being criticized and they've earned it.

Back