Social 2019 Women's March

Anyone whos ever worked with women know that they're always fighting. They compete against each other. Its their nature

From today. It's the march of the mentally ill.

WomensMarchphoto-640x480.jpg

They want Barron Trump to be put in a cage.

Image-from-iOS-19-1-1024x768.jpg

Let's riot.
Image-from-iOS-25-1024x768.jpg

Which sherdogger is this? Feminist Dad.
Image-from-iOS-16-1-768x1024.jpg

Lol
Image-from-iOS-15-1-1024x768.jpg

Image-from-iOS-11-1-1024x768.jpg

Image-from-iOS-20-1-768x1024.jpg

Image-from-iOS-12-1-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to hear about a few deaths in the next coming year or two from all the rival women’s marches, battling for whatever they’re fuming about. Those blue hair lesbo fatsos are absolutely psychotic

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to hear about a few deaths in the next coming year or two from all the rival women’s marches, battling for whatever they’re fuming about. Those blue hair lesbo fatsos are absolutely psychotic

This is how they (extreme blue hair haired fatsos you speak of) find meaning in their pathetic lives.

Let's riot.

Lol

I wonder if feminist dad brought his wife’s sons Tyrone and Ahmed al muhammad with him

Anyone whos ever worked with women know that they're always fighting. They compete against each other. Its their nature
Statistics on violence support this claim

Let's riot.

Lol

The face(s) of the left.

1. I've never denounced lots of bigots. But I don't pal around with them either. There's no doubt that anti-hate speech police can themselves become hate groups, look no further than the SPLC for a relevant example. But but's not clear that that's whats happening here. Sarsour and Mallory are anti-semites and they hang out with anti-semites. One doesn't have to support the Anti-Defamation League to recognize that.

2. As far as speech being shut down, I certainly dont think Twitter Facebook should deplatform the Women's March. Has that happened yet? How exactly do you think the Women's March is being censored or deplatformed? They aren't from what I can see. They are being criticized and they've earned it.

Being anti-Israeli doesn't make you an anti-semite, it makes you sane. Unless of course you are Israeli, and then it makes sense to be pro-israel.

Plenty to criticise Sarsour over. I find her a far more dispicable person than Farakan. But I would be quite interested in seeing you provide quotes that make either an anti-semite.

Was this the event that was organized by the Muslim woman who hates everyone?

Yeah, and she's apparently not the only one. There's three of them who organized this shit, and one of them(I'm not even sure if it's the original jew hating Muslim) is besties with Farrakhan, and she's been making the rounds this week with a couple of the other organizers, and they all refuse to denounce Farrakhan's comments and overall antisemitic views, when pressed on it.

I've just seen some random clips on Youtube, and it's mainly Liberal outlets that are hammering them over it, so that kind of tells you that they're not in the good graces of anyone right now, if even the Liberals on shows like The View are smashing them. They're sort of being called out for using the women's march as a cover for an antisemitic demonstration, and they're just blatantly lying their asses off in these interviews.

Being anti-Israeli doesn't make you an anti-semite, it makes you sane. Unless of course you are Israeli, and then it makes sense to be pro-israel.

Plenty to criticise Sarsour over. I find her a far more dispicable person than Farakan. But I would be quite interested in seeing you provide quotes that make either an anti-semite.

Wut? Farrakhan is far worse, leads a despicable false political movement ,and possibly a murderer. There is not one redeeming quality of the Nation of Islam. As a fan of Malcom X, fuck you. The NOI is a fundamentally anti white and anti jewish organization you twit. Read its creation myth. White people are literally the devil.

When Malcolm X was assassinated nearly 30 years ago in a Harlem ballroom, his 4 1/2-year-old daughter, Qubilah Bahiyah Shabazz, was there and watched her father die in a hail of gunfire.

Yesterday, Ms. Shabazz, 34, was arrested in Minneapolis on Federal charges of trying to hire a hit man to kill her father's Muslim disciple turned bitter rival, Louis Farrakhan, minister of the Nation of Islam, and a man her mother believes was involved in Malcolm X's murder.

For three decades, mystery and myth have surrounded the death of Malcolm X in the Audubon Ballroom and what role, if any, Mr. Farrakhan played on that bloody Sunday afternoon, Feb. 21, 1965.

Last year, Dr. Shabazz said in a television interview with a New York station, that she believed Mr. Farrakhan had been involved in the assassination.

"Nobody kept it a secret," Dr. Shabazz said on WNBC-TV's "News Forum." "It was a badge of honor. Everybody talked about it."

Mr. Farrakhan has long denied any role in his former mentor's murder and has never been charged.

But in recent years, he has often expressed regret at creating what he called a violent "climate" that hovered over Malcolm X during the last year of his life, following his bitter break with the Nation of Islam and its founder, Elijah Muhammad.

Last edited:
Is this the video from that event that has everyone going crazy?

Note that this 1st video is strategically edited to show the kid smiling in that Indian's face, making him look like he walked up to this Indian and was taunting him.

But in the full unedited video, the Indian actually walks up to these kids and started beating the drum in that one kid's face taunting the kid.

So who was actually harassing who here?

Wut? Farrakhan is far worse, leads a despicable false political movement ,and possibly a murderer. There is not one redeeming quality of the Nation of Islam. As a fan of Malcom X, fuck you. The NOI is a fundamentally anti white and anti jewish organization you twit. Read its creation myth. White people are literally the devil.

When Malcolm X was assassinated nearly 30 years ago in a Harlem ballroom, his 4 1/2-year-old daughter, Qubilah Bahiyah Shabazz, was there and watched her father die in a hail of gunfire.

Yesterday, Ms. Shabazz, 34, was arrested in Minneapolis on Federal charges of trying to hire a hit man to kill her father's Muslim disciple turned bitter rival, Louis Farrakhan, minister of the Nation of Islam, and a man her mother believes was involved in Malcolm X's murder.

For three decades, mystery and myth have surrounded the death of Malcolm X in the Audubon Ballroom and what role, if any, Mr. Farrakhan played on that bloody Sunday afternoon, Feb. 21, 1965.

Last year, Dr. Shabazz said in a television interview with a New York station, that she believed Mr. Farrakhan had been involved in the assassination.

"Nobody kept it a secret," Dr. Shabazz said on WNBC-TV's "News Forum." "It was a badge of honor. Everybody talked about it."

Mr. Farrakhan has long denied any role in his former mentor's murder and has never been charged.

But in recent years, he has often expressed regret at creating what he called a violent "climate" that hovered over Malcolm X during the last year of his life, following his bitter break with the Nation of Islam and its founder, Elijah Muhammad.

That isn't anti-semetic. I fucking can't stand guilty by association. That is what this whole thing is.

Farakan is nation of Islam, and nation of Islam is anti-semetic. It's this conflation of an argument that I think is absurd.

Show me quotes from these people that are anti-semetic and not anti-israel.

I find Sarsour dispicable because she is intentionally dishonest all the time.

Wether you agree with Farakan or not, I don't think he is a con-man.

That isn't anti-semetic. I fucking can't stand guilty by association. That is what this whole thing is.

Farakan is nation of Islam, and nation of Islam is anti-semetic. It's this conflation of an argument that I think is absurd.

Show me quotes from these people that are anti-semetic and not anti-israel.

I find Sarsour dispicable because she is intentionally dishonest all the time.

Wether you agree with Farakan or not, I don't think he is a con-man.

Farakhan is pretty hard core. You should watch some of his speaches on youtube where he's riling up his followers with his black nationalism rhetoric.

future is female

who picks these sayings to represent these things. what does that even mean? come on, how about something actually meaningful, or inspiring, or logical. how about something that makes sense?

Back