2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v2 - Stop they're already dead edition

Favourite filling in a doughnut

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tobago Jones @frenz (think you watched)

New black mirror (except first one) were both really poor imo. Second one for me was the worst episode of the lot.

Have such high expectations but I don't feel like that was reached this season :(

Thoughts if you have watched

I want the Raptors to win but I also want a Game 7 which will be on Sunday so I can kick back and enjoy it on my off day, maybe with a beverage or 6 :p. However, if they lose tonight I'd fear they would bottle Game 7 with all that pressure.

Rakitic will go for 45-50 mil, Cuntinho we could still get 90-100mil and Umtiti could get probably 50-60 mil depending on to who. Hopefully Chelsea's transfer ban gets temporarily lifted so we can swindle them into Cuntinho. There are a bunch of stupid teams out there willing to pay those sums or close to them.

Cillessen is solid, he's been one of the best backup keepers in the world last two years. Benfica wants him. There's 20 mil, Cucu 10 mil(wish we'd keep him), D Suarez maybe 15-20 mil, Gomes 25-30 mil(he's the biggest can of all, fuck him) Rafinha will go to Italy probably for cheap. Maybe 80 mil there. If Semedo goes that another 40 mil. Not to mention a lot of the smaller departures.

How's your summer going lately? It's seemed to start off well with some nice moves imo. Brandt and Isak seem solid, Hazard is hit or miss.
I want them to win today, like you said they will bottle game 7. :D

Yeah maybe I overestimate the sanity of some teams. There is no way I would pay even 40m for a declining old Rakitic, maybe for a struggling Umtiti because he is still young. I actually think 70-80m for Cuntinho is worth a shot for a team with lots of money.

Canfica are batshit retarded if they pay 20m for him (I don't think he is that good at all and he is unproven...at age 30...), although it looks like it is going to happen. Suarez couldn't even get minutes at Arsenals shit show midfield, I don't like Gomes either but some people overrate the hell out of him, reminds me of Weigl lol.

Brandt and Hazard for 50m is good, selling Isak with buy back option also. Schulz is a starter in the national team at least and very fast, hope he fits in well. Now they just look to sell players and then see what the market gives them later.

@Tobago Jones @frenz (think you watched)

New black mirror (except first one) were both really poor imo. Second one for me was the worst episode of the lot.

Have such high expectations but I don't feel like that was reached this season :(

Thoughts if you have watched
I watched the first one with the two black guys. I don't know what to think of it tbh.

The only thing I got from it was that two dudes were fucking each other in virtual reality, that's it. Didn't think it was anything special

I watched the first one with the two black guys. I don't know what to think of it tbh.

The only thing I got from it was that two dudes were fucking each other in virtual reality, that's it. Didn't think it was anything special
Yea I maan if wasn't like black mirror level but it was strange as fuck.

Still Lol'ing at "I fucked a polar bear"

Lmao I dno this new series to me has been below par.

Episode 2 to me is the worst BM ever

Episode 3 is like 6/10

I want them to win today, like you said they will bottle game 7. :D

Yeah maybe I overestimate the sanity of some teams. There is no way I would pay even 40m for a declining old Rakitic, maybe for a struggling Umtiti because he is still young. I actually think 70-80m for Cuntinho is worth a shot for a team with lots of money.

Canfica are batshit retarded if they pay 20m for him (I don't think he is that good at all and he is unproven...at age 30...), although it looks like it is going to happen. Suarez couldn't even get minutes at Arsenals shit show midfield, I don't like Gomes either but some people overrate the hell out of him, reminds me of Weigl lol.

Brandt and Hazard for 50m is good, selling Isak with buy back option also. Schulz is a starter in the national team at least and very fast, hope he fits in well. Now they just look to sell players and then see what the market gives them later.
You know some dumb Prem team will snap up a couple of our guys. EPL money bless. I think Cuntinho would be better back in the Prem League and could help a good team more centered around him.

50 mil for hazard and brandt is good business like usual for your lot.

Dkah2-hU8AAmF4D.jpg

Random relevant thoughts

People outraged over the US celebrating while walloping Thailand. I would get it if it was a friendly but it’s the World Cup ffs. It’s a 4 year tournament and the biggest exposure any of them get, some of them might never be there again, first time etc. It’s all relative to the situation. Personal achievements and the biggest stage are one thing. Type of story that gets forgotten next week

That being said let’s not get started on the whole “equal pay” thing. In general terms im for it, but in revenue driven scenarios like sports it’s another story

D83e9-KXUAEsQM9

I wonder how long before his positive spirit is crushed

Definitely rubbed one out to Jessica Biel in my teenage years. Now she’s an anti vaxxer. Never meet your heroes

Best poll question in awhile. I prefer custard or jelly. Can’t go wrong with any of them

tenor.gif

This Aussie-Brazil ladies match is pretty decent.

lol what a joke of a league.

Fun fact Ligue 2 is sponsored by Dominos, so it’s known as “Dominos Ligue 2”
Fun fact #2, Higuain was actually born in France

Time is delaying the inevitable. Everyone remember my ITK prowess when this transfer happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back