• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2018 State of the Union pbp thread

ediction

words with "diction" in them should probably be pronounced correctly

I gotta say Trump is pretty decent when he stays on script.

I just can't get over this turkey necking he keeps doing. I feel like someone whispered to him right before he went out "Your right side looks stronger Mr.President."

He's turning into Alfred Hitchcock

Yes, because "getting tougher on drug dealers and pushers" will do jack damn squat to fight opiate abuse

Come on man, you aren't that dumb. Seriously, you're better than this guy, I mean it.
I aint better than anyone*

It's not about being better. Its about being the best me

I hope you can find something inspiring out of all of this. If its the negativity keeping you going, I would find something else to worry about

Capture.jpg

This had me rolling

all the democrats are thinking... there goes my votes!

Yes, because "getting tougher on drug dealers and pushers" will do jack damn squat to fight opiate abuse

The dealers and pushers are opportunists. The manufactures make the money. I wonder who makes it.

What a travesty . This guy is an embarrassment . USA is in fucking turmoil and you guys know it.

Naw man.. He sucks in some ways, but you are being brainwashed. Your comment sucks and is comical at best.

A republican was voted to clean up the democrat mess in 1982 and 2016

Lol wrong. Current unemployment and economy us thanks to the last guy.

It's amazing how you clowns cried about how Obama's unemployment was fake news but now they are suddenly real.

It would be funny if I hated Canada. I only find humor in Canadians that are so invested in American politics

<Dany07>
Mmmmmmmhmmmmm.

<YeahOKJen>
You another one of these "you're opposite of my politics so lemme do everything to discredit you"

It's cool, it's a good tactic. But it's obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back