• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@phoenixikki
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@kiki do you love me
@TheBlondBomber
@therealdope
@tkotom
@trac209
@tramendous
@unimackpass

If I've tagged you it's because I can see you have some chance to do the right thing.

Ask yourself this. Do you want to be known as someone associated with tattle tales? A group of people like @Fawlty and @luckyshot who actively support purposefully ratting to mods to get people banned?

Vote @Cubo de Sangre and get rid of these rat grooming gangs that are plaguing the War Room!

cuckyshot is now trailing behind my posts trying to save face because he knows it's true and it's going to hurt him being known as a grown ass man who tattle tales, sad!

I was on the fence, I really respected Cubo's passion and vision for the position. But being supported by Palis? Not a good sign.

Yeah, kind of a dealbreaker for me.

I wonder what @Cubo de Sangre position on that endorsement is.

@Viva
@voxom
@Whippy McGee
@WhiteMousse
@Workers United
@WTF2008
@SongXIII
@SMillard
@SleepyBoy
@Scheme

If I've tagged you it's because I can see you have some chance to do the right thing.

Ask yourself this. Do you want to be known as someone associated with tattle tales? A group of people like @Fawlty and @luckyshot who actively support purposefully ratting to mods to get people banned?

Vote @Cubo de Sangre and get rid of these rat grooming gangs that are plaguing the War Room!

cuckyshot is now trailing behind my posts trying to save face because he knows it's true and it's going to hurt him being known as a grown ass man who tattle tales, sad!

@Satsui Ryu

@sangreporsangre

@SammyPops

@sabretruth

@ryan3434

@Rusk

@Rozko

@splendica

@woodguyatl

@FrontNakedChoke

Can someone post the differences between @luckyshot and @Cubo de Sangre ?
Team Lucky is hitting the ground running with the sticky threads.

First topic: Free Speech

Constitutional limits, ancient-to-modern wisdom, safe spaces, academia, hate speech. Primarily a critique of liberal arguments, and some conservative ones as well. Well-researched and well-sourced, a strong argument is a strong argument.

The team of cubo is planning on a town hall and waiting for somebody to come up with an idea for a thread.

This is the main difference in how the two administrations will kick off. Lucky has the better plan imo.

@Satsui Ryu

@sangreporsangre

@SammyPops

@sabretruth

@ryan3434

@Rusk

@Rozko

@splendica

@woodguyatl

@FrontNakedChoke

Thanks for this abomination.

One fully endorses @HomerThompson's actions. The other does not.
I've actually said many times I think Homer went off the Rez in the Crave thing.

It's in my opening speech, if you care to look.

@phoenixikki
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@kiki do you love me
@TheBlondBomber
@therealdope
@tkotom
@trac209
@tramendous
@unimackpass

you lost. give it a rest.

@moreorless87

@MiniCraque

If I did not tag you it means you need to do some serious soul searching in what you consider to be right or wrong. Do you enjoy a place of free speech? Do you NOT want a echo chamber? Then vote @Cubo de Sangre . If you enjoy the same ole circle jerk and people being silenced because they have opposing views then by all means, vote for cuckyshot. But don't come crying to me when you or a friend get targeted and ratted on because you think differently. I laid out the easy choice for you right here and now.

Sincerely,

The first and only War Room President,

Palis

@phoenixikki
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@kiki do you love me
@TheBlondBomber
@therealdope
@tkotom
@trac209
@tramendous
@unimackpass

It's like, really fucking easy to avoid getting banned.

I'm no fan of tattle tailing, but seriously, bruh, personal accountability is important.

I voted for @Cubo de Sangre in the first two rounds and planned to do so this round too, but seeing all the retards that have decided to back him for some reason made me switch to @luckyshot .

Sorry, Cubo. I don't think those endorsements are helping you at all.

I have asked @luckyshot to denounce @HomerThompson and all he stood for.

Silence.
That's not the same thing. On one hand you say "fully endorses" where on the other hand you leave no room to allow for shades of grey by calling for him to denounce "all he stood for".
And anyway, AFAIK the majority of the issues with Homer took place in the OT and they were of a personal nature. Nothing to do with the WR or topics typically discussed in the WR. I see the constant bringing up of Homer as weaksauce being slapped on for lack of a better way to attack the candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back