2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to a lot of conversations like this in 2019:
3ed6flwpjn321.jpg

Now let's not overreact here. How about between not as worse and worse.

No, they're worse.

They're the pathway to bad ideas, they're more of them, and claiming to be a "centrist" as a shield while sharing racist dog whistle propaganda is doing incredible harm to the political discourse.

No, they're worse.

They're the pathway to bad ideas, they're more of them, and claiming to be a "centrist" as a shield while sharing racist dog whistle propaganda is doing incredible harm to the political discourse.
Political discourse is doing incredible harm to political discourse. Dont blame it on centrists

defending someone's right to free speech isn't the same as 'hearing them out' or assuaging them

if that was the case, the ACLU would be extremely centrist.......

No, they're worse.

That last comment went somewhere just over or way over your head

Political discourse is doing incredible harm to political discourse. Dont blame it on centrists

Well the thing is, a lot of these internet "centrists" aren't centrists.

They're idiots being swayed by propaganda and then spreading it or they're too cowardly to admit they're actually racists because of the social stigma so they're constantly searching for ways to communicate racist ideas without being overtly racist.

Looking forward to a lot of conversations like this in 2019:
3ed6flwpjn321.jpg

"I mean, one side wants to ruin the planet, destabilize the world economy for short-term upper class profit, waste billions on needless corporate giveaways, railroad due process, strip poor people of livelihoods and voting rights, allow corporations to poison and steal from kids and old people without reprisal, and yeah sure they have now floated the idea of publicly burning refugees and hunting black people for sport - but the other side is trying to say I can't carry by bazooka into a pre-school....so, you tell me who the real bad guys are here."

No, they're worse.

Something tells me you hated John Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back