2018 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your surrogate @SBJJ said that i had been outed by a mod for using the report feature 78 times in a week. And you liked the post, probably yourself knowing it was a ludicrous lie by a halfwit that you've allied yourself with. I am betting that not only is that not true, but that I haven't used even a fourth that many in my entire account history.

There's a pattern here. Cubo feels that his personal preferences override principle. It's OK to lie about you and back up the lie because he wants to win the election and feels that you're an obstacle. Just like it's fine to get rid of rule of law and democracy in America if it helps his party win. And he supports reply-banning people if they're making points that he finds to be difficult to deal with. This is not the president the WR needs.

Is this what we are doing now? asking @Lead how often we have gotten reported?

Sounds like your problem. Good luck with it.

Shocking.

Shocking that Both Sides Cubo would not only refuse to condemn, but actually encourage outright lying by a right-wing man-child.

Also shocking that "saying my wife is a whore is too far" Cubo would continue to chum up with a poster who was just quoted mocking another member for losing custody of his kids.

We going to take bets on which candidate has had the most reports?

I showed my ex wife this thread and now she wants to remarry me.

So you accept? This is a very, very straightforward and easily reviewed claim, unlike your derping attempts at bets.

Well, I have nothing to hide. I believe I have used the report function less than 10 times, but I gave myself some cushion just in case.

Your surrogate @SBJJ said that i had been outed by a mod for using the report feature 78 times in a week. And you liked the post, probably yourself knowing it was a ludicrous lie by a halfwit that you've allied yourself with. I am betting that not only is that not true, but that I haven't used even a fourth that many in my entire account history.

Why would I bet someone never willing to bet me.

You want separate rules for you and your 3 buddies. That's just not the way the REAL world works. Don't end up getting banned by your immature need to defend the fat white devil.

Why would I bet someone never willing to bet me.

You want separate rules for you and your 3 buddies. That's just not the way the REAL world works. Don't end up getting banned by your immature need to defend the fat white devil.

So you don't accept?

I'm giving you insanely favorable terms. You said 78 in 7 days, I'm saying less than 15 in about 900 days.

Shocking.

Shocking that Both Sides Cubo would not only refuse to condemn, but actually encourage outright lying by a right-wing man-child.

Also shocking that "saying my wife is a whore is too far" Cubo would continue to chum up with a poster who was just quoted mocking another member for losing custody of his kids.

Oh. You're still pushing that fake narrative.

Answer the WRs questions please...

How do you know the situation of another posters children?

Why did you use the report button 78 times in a week?

Why do you continually state that Mick is the only MOD carding you even after another MOD showed that as false?

Why do you continually defend Fat White Devils even when they are on record as only using you as a loose cannon who will say anything to defend them without care to the truth or yourself being carded

So you don't accept?

I'm giving you insanely favorable terms. You said 78 in 7 days, I'm saying less than 15 in about 900 days.

Why would I treat you differently than you treat me?

This is the world you created. Welcome home Trotsky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back